This or FFXIII?

#71Philip7086Posted 1/28/2013 11:24:13 PM
Sup kao. Your answer is this. You can close this topic now :P
---
I'm just jealous cause you're young and in love.
#72AjidoMarujidoPosted 1/28/2013 11:24:48 PM
FFXIII has a decent battle system, that's about it though. Ni no Kuni is the far superior game.
---
[[Currently Playing]] -- Ni no Kuni (PS3), Disgaea 3 (Vita), Pokémon Heart Gold (DS)
[[PSN - MilesEdgeworth]] ~ [[XBL - The 22nd]]
#73KyerofoxPosted 1/28/2013 11:25:53 PM
FFXIII for the arm pits and gender bended leads.

Witch for the good and touching story and diffrent.
---
PSN: Kyero X360: Kyero
99 Humanities and a Glitch ain't one. If you're having soul problems I feed bad for you son.
#74Thanatos2kPosted 1/29/2013 1:23:07 AM
I don't even understand the "well it's two games for $70! What a bargain!" because one of the games is terrible and the other makes you hate the world and everything in it.

Who cares what they cost. I mean, you couldn't pay me to play through FF13 again.
---
-Thanatos2k-
#75kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 3:35:03 AM
Philip7086 posted...

Dude Phil, I was trying to ask you about this on fb but you didn't answer.

Anyways, I've whittled it down to one deciding factor:

Which game has a more frequent save option? I want a game where there aren't huge breaks between save points so that I can pick it up and put it down freely. I've got a lot of other obligations to tend to, so being able to play a game while taking a short break is probably the thing I'm most looking for.
---
Who got the 500th post on final Strikeforce event topic EVER?
<---- This guy.
#76JuanZoloPosted 1/29/2013 3:47:21 AM
kaonohiokala posted...
Philip7086 posted...

Dude Phil, I was trying to ask you about this on fb but you didn't answer.

Anyways, I've whittled it down to one deciding factor:

Which game has a more frequent save option? I want a game where there aren't huge breaks between save points so that I can pick it up and put it down freely. I've got a lot of other obligations to tend to, so being able to play a game while taking a short break is probably the thing I'm most looking for.

You can save whenever you want in Ni No Kuni, except for dungeons, but there are always 2 or 3 in the dungeons. You can't save whenever you want in FFXIII but they're frequent save points.
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#77Thanatos2kPosted 1/29/2013 9:38:54 AM
You can save whenever you want in Ni No Kuni, except for dungeons, but there are always 2 or 3 in the dungeons. You can't save whenever you want in FFXIII but they're frequent save points.

Save points in FF13 are also shops. You know, because there aren't any actual shops because there's no towns.
---
-Thanatos2k-
#78jungledeevaPosted 1/29/2013 9:50:28 AM
I played FFXIII up til Gran Pulse and didn't play it again, I was bored by the combat and the linearity. The story wasn't that great either so I really didn't see any reason to continue on.

Even though Gran Pulse is where the game opens up, this is also where the grind picks up and I hated the battle system in the game.

Note that it was a rental and I was leaving town for a few days, so I may have finished it if not for that circumstance. But I will say that I am able to play 360 games for free now and I still haven't finished it, so I guess that's saying something.

Loving this game so far though.
---
Best Friend Tabitha's best friend.
My baby girl was born January 8th 2012!! She is amazing <3
#79Sage588Posted 1/29/2013 9:55:01 AM
Honestly, if you have limited time to play, I wouldn't recommend either. Both move at a positively glacial pace. In Ni No Kuni, you "play" for the better part of an hour, if not more, before you actually fight anything.
---
People don't want to be sword.
#80IzzythewinnerPosted 1/29/2013 10:01:09 AM
Wow people. This topic is outrageous.

GET THIS GAME AND NOT FF13
IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE ANY DIGNITY!

FF13 IS WORSE THEN CANCER AND AIDS COMBINED
---
PSN NAME: IzzyTehPwnr
XBL: Izzy The Owner