PC version petition

#291pauIiePosted 1/30/2013 1:17:40 PM
as a person that plays pc more than consoles lately, nah. it's fine on console as it is.
---
http://i.imgur.com/O5APL.jpg
#292CaFieRoWPosted 1/30/2013 1:44:16 PM
www.facebook.com/NiNoKuniPc
#293-FryShakeWad-Posted 1/30/2013 1:46:29 PM
SilentHawk29 posted...
I still hold to my idea

Right. You're not using facts. You don't know "plenty about PC's," which is very apparent by your posts.

So you are using facts? Im going by what I see and hear in life. Also an idea can = fact. your going off your idea thinking i know nothing about PC's .

Seriously tho how goes the petition?
#294PrinceOfHotPosted 1/30/2013 1:48:56 PM
PCs couldn't run this game. PS3 is too powerful.
#295Nisa20Posted 1/30/2013 2:02:53 PM
Once steam releases their mini PC's a lot of people will be eating their words said here.
---
PS3 ID: MistyLear
#296InterfusorPosted 1/30/2013 2:03:48 PM
I wouldn't mind this for PC even though the protagonist is the least badass looking saccharine faced child in the history of games. I reckon Capn Price could take that muppet out, to dinner.
---
I am not economically viable.
#297SilentHawk29Posted 1/30/2013 2:19:13 PM
So you are using facts? Im going by what I see and hear in life. Also an idea can = fact. your going off your idea thinking i know nothing about PC's .

You don't use computers. You're "holding onto" your ideas, or your beliefs. Your beliefs are created from hearsay. Your ideas about computers are simply false. If you're really going to go with the argument that idea is equal to fact, then you just said yourself you know nothing about computers since my idea is that you know nothing. Now quit being such a anti-PC fanboy and do some research before attempting to argue anything else. It just makes you look foolish, arguing that falsities are truths.

As far as whatever this petition is, I don't know and I don't care. Unlike some, I have both a gaming computer and a PS3. Best of both worlds, not like you'd know anything about that.
---
PSN - Srikar || WKC2 - Jinto
My car: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8583/86coupe.jpg
#298Thanatos2kPosted 1/30/2013 4:19:01 PM(edited)
Pereb27 posted...
P00DGE posted...
Thanatos2k posted...
I saved for my PC. I would rather spend my disposable income on a trip to Disneyland or something than a console I would only buy for about 2 games. Disposable income =/= spending money on frivolous things

A gaming PC is a far more frivolous purchase than a gaming console.

Perspective. I view gaming PC's as the only way to game, while consoles are useless. I would not consider gaming on a console, therefor a gaming PC is not a frivolous purchase. Frivolous = spending money on useless things you don't really need. Seeing as I would NEVER use a console if I bought one (even if I didn't have a PC), that makes it far more useless to me.

While I can understand why you prefer PC (the reason I have consoles is for their exclusives), that's kind of an extreme view. xD

The word you're looking for is "elitist"

I just don't have fun playing on consoles.

If you are UNABLE to have fun playing a video game on a console, there is something seriously wrong with you. Perspective, indeed.
---
-Thanatos2k-
#299LeanaunfurledPosted 1/30/2013 4:40:03 PM
The word you're looking for is "elitist"

I just don't have fun playing on consoles.

If you are UNABLE to have fun playing a video game on a console, there is something seriously wrong with you. Perspective, indeed.

I feel sorry for that person. Sure you can emulate, but how far into the future until there's a PS3 emulator that actually works? So they're missing out on Final Fantasy, Uncharted, God of War, Tales of, Last of Us, LittleBiGPlanet, inFamous, Warhawk, etc. etc. 'Tis a shame, in my point of view. I love my Sony consoles, and Nintendo, though Nintendo doesn't qualify for my reasoning.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZCcGe.gif
http://i.imgur.com/Hkndg.gif
#300ManjiMidouPosted 1/30/2013 4:41:28 PM
l'm currently in the process of writing up a petition asking for this game to not be ported to the pc.
---
He is Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Sausages.