PC version petition

#41OmegaDL50Posted 1/28/2013 11:02:52 PM
Well Tablets have generally been getting ports of PSP and DS titles...but selection is limited at best. I don't care for Tablets myself, if I want a gaming platform, I buy a dedicated gaming device such as as DS / 3DS or PSP / Vita
---
A fan is confident in the game they prefer being able to stand on its own merits.
A fanatic attacks the opposing game showing insecurity in the game they like.
#42hyperknees91Posted 1/28/2013 11:03:40 PM
Sure why not, certainly wouldn't hurt.
---
JUS FC 2019-5866-6015
Brawl FC 3823-8182-8990
#43ChargrilledPosted 1/29/2013 12:51:53 AM
Leanaunfurled posted...
Eugh, no.

---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN/Wii-U : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#44danielwerner86Posted 1/29/2013 12:54:47 AM
No. But a sequel, yes.
#45chubbyfreshPosted 1/29/2013 1:06:33 AM
no way would you see a jrpg like this on the PC. Japanese developers do not support pc gamers like the US does. Jrpg's are always console.
#46TwinBladeHaxPosted 1/29/2013 1:10:09 AM
Why? So it can get pirated and Level 5 loses $? Not a good idea, in my opinion.
---
PSN: DMoneyPwns Twitter: @dmoneypwns
#47NitharadPosted 1/29/2013 1:30:39 AM
Why would you want an the game of an inferior platform ported to the glorious pc ? Where's your pride ?
We don't need this filth, we have much better games.

On a serious note: I doubt this would be successful since it's from Japan (and Japan isn't that big on PC games) and because the consoles need their artificial trumph card in order to be able to compete with other platforms, especially the PC.
#48nekonuzzePosted 1/29/2013 1:34:18 AM
No
#49Omegatron_Posted 1/29/2013 1:36:34 AM
Foofyhead posted...
Nobody plays PC games.

Nobody pays for PC games. [FIXED]
#50OmegaDL50Posted 1/29/2013 1:56:08 AM(edited)
I'd mention several Japanese developed titles being released on the PC platform such as Dark Souls, Ys, The Last Remnant and such. Of course these games generally have far more precence on Console platforms, as for the issue of the game being heavily pirated is misnomer considering the fact there ARE people with custom firmware on the PS3 that do in fact pirate PS3 titles.

As for the statement saying it'll never sell on PC, I don't think it's necessary for me to bring up Steam sales reports which are based on revenue generated and not units sold. Of course some generally don't want to acknowledge this and still have the misconception and ignorance that PC gaming is not profitable.

Of course there are the individuals that simply want their shiny exclusive which having a multiplatform release would effect them. I mean it's not like most of the fanbase are shareholders that have a stake in it, they more often then not don't want a game to get ported out of selfish desire.

Then there is also the matter that Level-5 have never released a game on the PC Platform...then again neither did From Software prior to Dark Souls.

Realistically, it's not likely to happen, however nice it would be for the game to reach a large audience.
---
A fan is confident in the game they prefer being able to stand on its own merits.
A fanatic attacks the opposing game showing insecurity in the game they like.