post-game

#1crimson-falconPosted 1/28/2013 11:34:29 PM
is there any optional bosses harder than last boss or just those easy bounties i usually undertake?
---
want to say (Great ) in other ways?
say (Tidy ) or ( Neato ) :)
#2HiroshidaPosted 1/28/2013 11:36:51 PM
there's a secret boss.
#3crimson-falcon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 11:42:34 PM
Hiroshida posted...
there's a secret boss.

cool errand or bounty?
---
#4kkeevvPosted 1/29/2013 12:04:23 AM
Errand that causes bounties to appear.
---
Check out my quote.
#5ZetgobPosted 1/29/2013 12:16:53 AM
Go south of the first city (I think Ding Dong Dell in English?), head towards where the leaves are changing color and there should be a slightly hidden path. Follow it till the end and enter the forest, talk to the bunny-man at the back to start the secret boss quest line. (This area is also where the last lost journal is for the traveler)

You'll have to revisit every dungeon and fight stronger versions of all the bosses through out the game, and once you do you can face the final secret one.

If the English version also has the DLC missions (anything above mission number 131), then it'd be a good idea to start all of those since they involve going through old dungeon locations too. Horace's final line of quests and one that starts inside the witch's castle in particular.
#6crimson-falcon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 12:20:34 AM(edited)
Zetgob posted...
Go south of the first city (I think Ding Dong Dell in English?), head towards where the leaves are changing color and there should be a slightly hidden path. Follow it till the end and enter the forest, talk to the bunny-man at the back to start the secret boss quest line. (This area is also where the last lost journal is for the traveler)

You'll have to revisit every dungeon and fight stronger versions of all the bosses through out the game, and once you do you can face the final secret one.

If the English version also has the DLC missions (anything above mission number 131), then it'd be a good idea to start all of those since they involve going through old dungeon locations too. Horace's final line of quests and one that starts inside the witch's castle in particular.

i have done all errands and bounties before beating the last boss so i think i have done that errand

or its a new one appear after beating final boss?
---
#7ZetgobPosted 1/29/2013 12:21:33 AM
A whole punch of new ones pop up after beating last boss. Final traveler and Derwin for example, as well as the secret line I mentioned.
#8crimson-falcon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 12:24:22 AM
Zetgob posted...
A whole punch of new ones pop up after beating last boss. Final traveler and Derwin for example, as well as the secret line I mentioned.

damn so im still not done with the gentleman who loses his journal and derwin *sigh*
---
#9PendragoonPosted 1/31/2013 7:54:51 PM
Is there any added story for beating the secret boss? I just got to the post game and I have been avoiding spoiling anything so far... A simple yes or no will do.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#10jaypypesPosted 2/4/2013 7:06:37 AM
wheres the last fairy location?