The Merit Stamp awards are really underwhelming.

#1MuflagginPosted 1/29/2013 2:26:58 AM
They hardly make a noticeable difference. Makes it rather pointless to even have them in the game. They don't work nearly as well as they should.
---
"In the real world. You see that's where most people live and that's where Lara Croft is more well-known than Mario." - LuminescentRule
#2crimson-falconPosted 1/29/2013 2:29:33 AM
dont expect something that break the game except oliver full potential

doubling HP & MP as i heard
---
want to say (Great ) in other ways?
say (Tidy ) or ( Neato ) :)
#3jo_sean06Posted 1/29/2013 2:29:56 AM
It's a small incentive over the rewards from sidequests, hunts and errands..

Ah... complaining about the simple things...
---
Currently playing: Ni no Kuni (9/10!) Anticipating: Type-0, Xillia
#4DnomesPosted 1/29/2013 2:30:26 AM
B-b-but you can jump now...
#5shadowhippo1986Posted 1/29/2013 2:31:13 AM
They weren't supposed to make a noticeable difference
#6RagnawindPosted 1/29/2013 2:31:21 AM

It is just 100 HP and 100MP.
#7crimson-falconPosted 1/29/2013 2:32:25 AM(edited)
Ragnawind posted...

It is just 100 HP and 100MP.

still makes huge difference
---
#8EgHeadFoolPosted 1/29/2013 2:35:07 AM
Just because you don't notice doesn't mean it doesn't make a difference. Aside from the ones that obviously do (+100 HP and MP, reduced casting cost for all spells, etc) a lot of them are working behind the scenes. +10% experience? Yes please. 20% increase in drop rate for regular and rare items? 20% increase in tame rates? Yes please. The boat speed upgrade make you able to outrun water enemies, which was not possible before. More orb drops in battle might make more of a difference than you think, though auto-collecting them not as much.

I think it's kinda foolish to complain considering that it's on top of the regular rewards already, and many of them really do make a difference. Just because the game isn't waving a flag in your face telling you an effect is active doesn't mean it's not there.
#9crimson-falconPosted 1/29/2013 2:40:56 AM(edited)
EgHeadFool posted...
Just because you don't notice doesn't mean it doesn't make a difference. Aside from the ones that obviously do (+100 HP and MP, reduced casting cost for all spells, etc) a lot of them are working behind the scenes. +10% experience? Yes please. 20% increase in drop rate for regular and rare items? 20% increase in tame rates? Yes please. The boat speed upgrade make you able to outrun water enemies, which was not possible before. More orb drops in battle might make more of a difference than you think, though auto-collecting them not as much.

I think it's kinda foolish to complain considering that it's on top of the regular rewards already, and many of them really do make a difference. Just because the game isn't waving a flag in your face telling you an effect is active doesn't mean it's not there.

fasten boat wont make the game easier

20% drop rate wont also make the game easier

20% EXP might do

but 100+ HP & MP might make the game a cakewalk so i will not get it until i kill the secret boss

im trying to make the fights challenging not to make it easier
---
#10JuanZoloPosted 1/29/2013 2:40:05 AM
I loved the merit stamp awards. It encouraged me to do as many quests as possible.
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.