Here is the list of best starter pet. Start capture them asap.

#1cuoongwhomyPosted 1/29/2013 10:08:37 AM
1/ Go back to Ding dong well (beginning town)

2/ Go to (water dungeon inside town)

3/ Go to the end of the water dungeon

4/ Grab the danglerfish (Big fish ) and bubbud ( Flower) pet.

5/ Give them to the girl Only. stats bonus because the girl like those pets.

6/ you will notice right away. the fish gain extra 20 stats for attack. 20 for defend. 15ish for magic defend. lvl 1 to lvl 2.

7/ you will notice . the flower gain extra 20 stats for def. 20 for magic attack. 15ish for magic defend. lvl 1 to lvl 2.

8/inside Golden Grove ( the forest between first town and desert town). grab worker bumbler ( ant pet with flower look) . this pet will gain extra 20 magic attack . Only give this to the boy. favorite pet give more bonus stats.

9/ 3rd town , capture monolith( a shield like pet) , give it to your 3rd trainer. this is the best defend pet early game. bonus defend.

10/Only evolve the monkey when you have 3rd trainer. give the monkey to the 3rd trainer for extra stats bonus. favorite pet.
#2Seiko_NurashimaPosted 1/29/2013 11:09:50 AM
cuoongwhomy posted...

6/ you will notice right away. the fish gain extra 20 stats for attack. 20 for defend. 15ish for magic defend. lvl 1 to lvl 2.

7/ you will notice . the flower gain extra 20 stats for def. 20 for magic attack. 15ish for magic defend. lvl 1 to lvl 2.

8/inside Golden Grove ( the forest between first town and desert town). grab worker bumbler ( ant pet with flower look) . this pet will gain extra 20 magic attack . Only give this to the boy. favorite pet give more bonus stats.

9/ 3rd town , capture monolith( a shield like pet) , give it to your 3rd trainer. this is the best defend pet early game. bonus defend.

10/Only evolve the monkey when you have 3rd trainer. give the monkey to the 3rd trainer for extra stats bonus. favorite pet.

oy that grammer I may try it though I need a good attacker for Esther that she gets a bonus from.....only prob is their probably sun or star and I try to keep a balance of all 3 on my whole party so I can exploit weaknesses
#3roughdraft11220Posted 1/29/2013 11:14:44 AM
Seiko_Nurashima posted...
cuoongwhomy posted...

oy that grammer I may try it though I need a good attacker for Esther that she gets a bonus from.....only prob is their probably sun or star and I try to keep a balance of all 3 on my whole party so I can exploit weaknesses

Your grammar is way worst than the TC. LMAO
#4Thanatos2kPosted 1/29/2013 11:17:36 AM
Your grammar is way worst

Sigh
---
-Thanatos2k-
#5RafedxPosted 1/29/2013 11:20:43 AM
Thanatos2k posted...
Your grammar is way worst

Sigh

LOL, good times at gamefaqs.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#6kkeevvPosted 1/29/2013 11:20:48 AM
The Internet: A place where abysmal grammar is not a possibility, but a guarantee.
---
Check out my quote.
#7Seiko_NurashimaPosted 1/29/2013 11:23:38 AM
roughdraft11220 posted...
Seiko_Nurashima posted...
cuoongwhomy posted...

Your grammar is way worst than the TC. LMAO

my grammers bad cause I said prob? I don't really see anything wrong with it besides that
#8JackalPosted 1/29/2013 11:24:04 AM
I'm still early on in the game. I don't think I can catch anything yet.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak
#9Thanatos2kPosted 1/29/2013 11:24:31 AM
my grammers bad cause I said prob? I don't really see anything wrong with it besides that

Sigh.
---
-Thanatos2k-
#10Steve_TeddiePosted 1/29/2013 11:25:41 AM
Well, you also spelled grammar wrong, incorrectly used their instead of they're, and you apparently don't understand capitalization or punctuation.
---
http://i.imgur.com/J7RZm.gif http://i.minus.com/jdhz8Qk44JjS5.jpg http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif