Stupid GameStop Employees

#11lifeline81Posted 1/29/2013 2:22:30 PM(edited)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/998014-ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch/65198331

I wouldn't waste my money for something that is given free. Save the cash.
---
Drippy: "This is why they say never work with children!" (Ni no Kuni)
PSN: BlueHippo12 - Playing: Skyrim, Ni no Kuni, ToGf.
#12SantaeidPosted 1/29/2013 2:21:33 PM
AlwaysDreamer posted...
Stupid whiny, elitist customers. It's people like you that make me not give a crap about my job.

What elitism lol. He preordered and wanted a steelbook and was givena dinged up one. That is either gamestop's or the shipping company who sent it to the store. I try to be nice but sometimes I get asked in one visit 3 times about the strat guide or something else. I said no once already.
---
If you like playing games for fun & don't care for KDR then come join my clan. Where peps like u and me can hangout and have fun. http://hobos.comze.com
#13jkdarlowPosted 1/29/2013 2:22:19 PM
Why did you not say and ask for another ?
#14StuntmanSnake(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 2:22:45 PM
Holy ****!

This board is literally filled with elitists.

You are accusing me of being ungrateful because something I was promised was badly damaged? Well, please find it in your hearts to forgive my selfish desires. Hey, next time any of you preorder anything, I want you all to lie whatever bonus you get in the street and run it over. No complaining, now! Deal?
---
PSN: StuntmanSnake
Gamertag: StuntmanSnake
#15DemonBuffetPosted 1/29/2013 2:24:27 PM
StuntmanSnake posted...
Holy ****!

You are accusing me of being ungrateful because something I was promised was badly damaged? Well, please find it in your hearts to forgive my selfish desires. Hey, next time any of you preorder anything, I want you all to lie whatever bonus you get in the street and run it over. No complaining, now! Deal?

Lol wow! What a child!
xD
#16spraynardtatumPosted 1/29/2013 2:24:32 PM
AlwaysDreamer posted...
Stupid whiny, elitist customers. It's people like you that make me not give a crap about my job.

Please care about your job. You'll be happier and the jerks will stand out even more. They'll have to examine why they're being rude in the first place.
---
Happy birthday Spray! I'm disappointed in you!
#17Thanatos2kPosted 1/29/2013 2:24:54 PM
Never preorder from a physical Gamestop. Why would you ever do that?

If you're going to preorder, do it through ebgames.com
---
-Thanatos2k-
#18PrinceMedionPosted 1/29/2013 2:25:51 PM
Sorry I fail to see how any of that was stupid. The store has no power to prevent a case like that being damaged in shipment, if you wanted the case to be perfect you should have picked the game up a week ago... you know when it came out? The stores not even obligated to keep the preorder bonus after 48 hours your lucky you even got one after a week with the shortage of them and all.

So the guy didn't remember to give it to you at first, its an easy mistake when every game has a preorder bonus and they're all handled differently (some are physical items, some are codes that come inside the case, some are printed on the receipt, some are something the store is shipped, some are recieved long before the game ever comes out, some arrive the same day the game releases, ect)

I really don't get the hate.
#19StuntmanSnake(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 2:27:10 PM
DemonBuffet posted...
StuntmanSnake posted...
Holy ****!

Lol wow! What a child!
xD

Lemme ask you something, did you recieve a huge wedgey at school today and you're trying to redeem yourself on the Internet? I'm not are what you are trying to accomplish.
---
PSN: StuntmanSnake
Gamertag: StuntmanSnake
#20stevedarlandPosted 1/29/2013 2:28:43 PM
so you are going to sell a perfectly good working copy because the "free preorder bonus" had a slight dent in the front.

So pay approx 65 with tax.
Sell for 40
buy another for 65 with tax.

To Prove a point. That makes perfect financial sense.

Ok.

But then you proceede to call them morons and rant about something that was not exactly their fault as I would say you were one of maybe three people that pre-ordered the game. So remembering a bonus is not always the easiest thing on a game such as this.

And on top of that you more than likely went in with the same attitude you posted with on here so they are more apt to treat you like crap when you are being a dick yourself.

So. My suggestion is. Dont worry about, move on, Enjoy the game, and relax a bit
---
The world is already full of idiots......Please do not add another.
Gamertag: xL0ST SCHIZ0x