---
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966683944/
#142kirusuPosted 1/29/2013 6:25:40 PM
Ep1taph303 posted...
kirusu posted...
Ep1taph303 posted...
kirusu posted...
AlwaysDreamer posted...
Stupid whiny, elitist customers. It's people like you that make me not give a crap about my job.

do your job right and we wont complain lol.

That's like saying my burger is not completely on the bun because it shuffled around in the bag while driving.

that doesnt really comply lol.

Sure it does, TCs main complaint is about a insignificant dent on a steel case that most likely occurred during shipping. Same thing applies here

yeah he should have ordered from online with those major complaints. wonder how stupid he would seem if he got that package from amazon. OH NO BIGGER DENT.
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
#143kirusuPosted 1/29/2013 6:28:01 PM
Ep1taph303 posted...
kirusu posted...
you know i wonder how big the dent was. lol

He won't post a picture that much I do know

depending on the size i will still die of laughter
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
#144Ep1taph303Posted 1/29/2013 6:29:16 PM
kirusu posted...
Ep1taph303 posted...
kirusu posted...

Yes, TC please post a picture then let this thread die..
---
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966683944/
#145Xfma100Posted 1/29/2013 6:31:21 PM
Leanaunfurled posted...
I wouldn't call someone ignorant for being upset about a new item they should be receiving being in poor condition...

TC should have tried to do something about his problem instead of whining on Gamefaqs.
<_<

This is almost as bad as someone whining that they didn't get their pre-order bonus even though the bonus was limited...
#146kirusuPosted 1/29/2013 6:31:31 PM
Ep1taph303 posted...
kirusu posted...
Ep1taph303 posted...
kirusu posted...

Yes, TC please post a picture then let this thread die..

he cant do that. his mind wont let him.
---
#147kirusuPosted 1/29/2013 6:33:18 PM
Xfma100 posted...
Leanaunfurled posted...
I wouldn't call someone ignorant for being upset about a new item they should be receiving being in poor condition...

TC should have tried to do something about his problem instead of whining on Gamefaqs.
<_<

This is almost as bad as someone whining that they didn't get their pre-order bonus even though the bonus was limited...

internet has constant whiners. they feel we must hear out their first world problems.
---
#148Rishah0078Posted 1/29/2013 6:33:43 PM
Ep1taph303 posted...
kirusu posted...
Ep1taph303 posted...
kirusu posted...
AlwaysDreamer posted...
Stupid whiny, elitist customers. It's people like you that make me not give a crap about my job.

do your job right and we wont complain lol.

That's like saying my burger is not completely on the bun because it shuffled around in the bag while driving.

that doesnt really comply lol.

Sure it does, TCs main complaint is about a insignificant dent on a steel case that most likely occurred during shipping. Same thing applies here

No it doesn't. One happened before the purchase, one happened after. Regardless of who damaged it, they handed it to him damaged. If you honestly believe that a burger he damaged during transportation is the same as something he received damaged, even if it was damaged in shipping before they got to gamestop, then you may be an idiot.
#149DtweakPosted 1/29/2013 6:34:37 PM
Companies sell products for significant discount due to small imperfections. Such as a dented can of soup or damaged packaging.

The damage to the product significantly lowers resale value and you should be given the option of a refund or lower price with an apology and compensation.

The book is not an extra considering that it was part of the agreement that took place. Customers who preordered the wizard's edition for a value of 100$; now own something with a value of 300$+. If it was damaged it would lose significantly higher value then it's retail value.
#150LeanaunfurledPosted 1/29/2013 6:34:57 PM
<_<

He is, he said so in the very first post. He's considering just selling it and getting another case, despite the fact that he shouldn't have been given a case that was damaged in the first place. Are people not allowed to make topics that don't deal with happily playing NNK? Majority of these people in here are being so amazingly rude and immature it's astounding.
---
http://i.imgur.com/0k75L.gif
http://i.imgur.com/dPMIr.gif