Stupid GameStop Employees

#151kirusuPosted 1/29/2013 6:36:45 PM
Leanaunfurled posted...
TC should have tried to do something about his problem instead of whining on Gamefaqs.
<_<

This is almost as bad as someone whining that they didn't get their pre-order bonus even though the bonus was limited...

He is, he said so in the very first post. He's considering just selling it and getting another case, despite the fact that he shouldn't have been given a case that was damaged in the first place. Are people not allowed to make topics that don't deal with happily playing NNK? Majority of these people in here are being so amazingly rude and immature it's astounding.

its amazing isnt it?
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
#152StuntmanSnake(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 6:40:07 PM
Leanaunfurled posted...
TC should have tried to do something about his problem instead of whining on Gamefaqs.
<_<

This is almost as bad as someone whining that they didn't get their pre-order bonus even though the bonus was limited...

He is, he said so in the very first post. He's considering just selling it and getting another case, despite the fact that he shouldn't have been given a case that was damaged in the first place. Are people not allowed to make topics that don't deal with happily playing NNK? Majority of these people in here are being so amazingly rude and immature it's astounding.

I appreciate your understanding.

And to hose clamoring for a picture, use your imagination. I'm not going to waste any more of my time than I already have by posting a picture for your amusement. Whether you think the dent is minor or not, it doesn't change the fact that it's there when it shouldn't be.
---
PSN: StuntmanSnake
Gamertag: StuntmanSnake
#153westontickleePosted 1/29/2013 6:42:57 PM
He never said when he even noticed the dent. For all we know he could have made the dent himself.
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#154Xfma100Posted 1/29/2013 6:44:20 PM
Leanaunfurled posted...
<_<

I meant that he should have used his time contacting Gamestop. (Especially when he obtained the game.)

Also, having a topic title that says certain people are stupid is not a good thing.
#155odcrl001Posted 1/29/2013 6:47:55 PM
Easy don't ever support gamestop like I did
---
GT: GalahadHK
#156LeanaunfurledPosted 1/29/2013 6:49:29 PM
I meant that he should have used his time contacting Gamestop. (Especially when he obtained the game.)

Also, having a topic title that says certain people are stupid is not a good thing.

He did talk to them about it. IT's been a week, and you are aware it's possible to both talk to employees and vent about it on a message board, right? I did it with Steam, whose customer service reeks.

And why? A lot of employees are stupid, and GameStop notoriously so. Does that mean they all are? no, my GS ones are great, but you can't tell me many of GS practices are fine and don't warrant the amount of slamming they get.
---
http://i.imgur.com/INrw2.gif
http://i.imgur.com/4RgpO.gif
#157xLaNgJaIxPosted 1/29/2013 6:59:08 PM
I almost never log on to Gamefaqs as made apparent by my retarded looking username, but I'm tired of these "WHAARGARBBL GAMESTOP EMPLOYEES FAIL" threads. I've been working at Gamestop for about a year and a half now, and I know you all hate the "Did you want to pre-order any games today? How 'bout a PowerUp Pro Card? Did you want to get a gameplay guarantee on that?" (I hate saying it pretty much as you all hate hearing it.) but our employee hours are based on pushing those sales. I only just got a three day work schedule at four and a half hour shifts, not to mention we only do get paid somewhere around 25 cents above minimum wage.

Games are my passion. I wanted to work at Gamestop to share that passion with other gamers and newcomers to the hobby. I even pay for some gamers pre-orders and if they don't like the game, i give them a full refund. Including the pre-order I put down for them.

So yes, it sucks that you got a dented case and feel like you got stiffed. But it was likely that stores last copy and you were the unlucky dude to get the bad one. If anything this is UPSs fault for faulty shipping.

Look man, if you absolutely have blame Gamestop, blame corporate. Not the employees, we just %$&@ing work here.

Cheers.
#158Xfma100Posted 1/29/2013 7:04:57 PM(edited)
Leanaunfurled posted...

He did talk to them about it. IT's been a week, and you are aware it's possible to both talk to employees and vent about it on a message board, right? I did it with Steam, whose customer service reeks.

And why? A lot of employees are stupid, and GameStop notoriously so. Does that mean they all are? no, my GS ones are great, but you can't tell me many of GS practices are fine and don't warrant the amount of slamming they get.

So it would be okay for someone to make a topic saying "Stupid Ni no Kuni fans" just because one person might have been rude?
The answer is no, it's a horrible thing to support.

TC also refuses to show a pic of the actual damage, doesn't that seem odd to you?

And please quote where he said he contacted Gamestop about the issue. (I might have missed the post.)
He had the option to not take the game/case in that condition...
#159Sylus2015Posted 1/29/2013 7:13:09 PM
I almost never log on to Gamefaqs as made apparent by my retarded looking username, but I'm tired of these "WHAARGARBBL GAMESTOP EMPLOYEES FAIL" threads. I've been working at Gamestop for about a year and a half now, and I know you all hate the "Did you want to pre-order any games today? How 'bout a PowerUp Pro Card? Did you want to get a gameplay guarantee on that?" (I hate saying it pretty much as you all hate hearing it.) but our employee hours are based on pushing those sales. I only just got a three day work schedule at four and a half hour shifts, not to mention we only do get paid somewhere around 25 cents above minimum wage.

Games are my passion. I wanted to work at Gamestop to share that passion with other gamers and newcomers to the hobby. I even pay for some gamers pre-orders and if they don't like the game, i give them a full refund. Including the pre-order I put down for them.

So yes, it sucks that you got a dented case and feel like you got stiffed. But it was likely that stores last copy and you were the unlucky dude to get the bad one. If anything this is UPSs fault for faulty shipping.

Look man, if you absolutely have blame Gamestop, blame corporate. Not the employees, we just %$&@ing work here.

Cheers.

I know a GameStop employee like you (excluding the "pay for others" thing). I like him. Just wanted to let you know that your work and passion is appreciated. Keep up the good work.
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
For all intents and purposes, just know me as The Mute...
#160Ep1taph303Posted 1/29/2013 7:15:35 PM
We should blame the potholes in the road, they are the main culprit here..
---
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966683944/