Stupid GameStop Employees

#161LeanaunfurledPosted 1/29/2013 7:15:36 PM
So it would be okay for someone to make a topic saying "Stupid Ni no Kuni fans" just because one person might have been rude?

Seeing as how TC talked to multiple employee, and thus, plural...and seeing as how Ni No Kuni fans don't have a long history of screwing their customers over...it's just kind of a fact at this point in time that GameStop as a whole isn't the greatest store in the US.

He had the option to not take the game/case in that condition...

So, a damaged case or no case at all, as opposed to the perfect condition case he should have gotten, or if not some sort of small reimbursement. That sure helps a lot.
---
http://i.imgur.com/LF2O7.gif
http://i.imgur.com/WoISA.gif
#162chocolatethund4Posted 1/29/2013 7:18:02 PM
Why are you guys ripping his guts out? I'm petty sure if I had that and whenever i looked at the game case my eyes would always fall on that dent. plus, you shouldn't be ridiculing him for preordering the game to get something that you could have got also.
---
PSN: chocolatethundr5 XBL: chocolatethund5
FC: 1332 - 8303 - 7699
#163Ep1taph303Posted 1/29/2013 7:18:13 PM
TC does have a right to get reimbursement or some sort of compensation. However that does not excuse the vile person that he is.
---
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966683944/
#164LeanaunfurledPosted 1/29/2013 7:19:50 PM
TC does have a right to get reimbursement or some sort of compensation. However that does not excuse the vile person that he is.

Why is he vile? That's a pretty strong word to use.
---
Now Reading: Dunk and Egg
Just Read: Wheel of Time: Eye of the World
#165westontickleePosted 1/29/2013 7:20:31 PM
Ep1taph303 posted...
We should blame the potholes in the road, they are the main culprit here..

I second this
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#166Ep1taph303Posted 1/29/2013 7:22:51 PM(edited)
Leanaunfurled posted...

Why is he vile? That's a pretty strong word to use.

Oh I don't know, just read the topic title and the text below it?
---
#167DarlordvaderPosted 1/29/2013 7:22:35 PM
I'm also a gamestop employee, only for about half a year now. It sucks. obviously it's a job where your performance has a huge impact on your paycheck, but that doesn't mean all is fair. in regards to preorder bonuses, i can only speak for myself when i say that they can cause things to be more than a little hectic, especially when it's a physical preorder.

more often than not, either myself or my coworkers will arrive at work on a tuesday (which is when most releases are done) and start taking care of everyone picking up their preorders. eventually what ends up happening is either A-nobody tells us a damn thing about preorder bonuses and we get pissed off customers who come back raging because we didn't give it to 'em (which is understandable, even though i think if it was that important to you, you would've asked for it before you left the store..),or when it comes to digital content they get pissed off because there's no code on the receipt.

Look, i'm obviously pretty far off topic about this guy's ni no kuni steelbook, and perhaps i haven't done much more than ***** and moan about how much my job stinks. I guess the point i'm trying to get across is that the majority of us don't intentionally set out to mess up preorders-it's just stuff that happens. with that said though, 1-you should have picked up your preorder on time instead of a week later to avoid getting the bottom of the barrel pickings, and 2-you're being ridiculous. you paid nothing extra for the steel book case! this isn't like bioshock 1 where people spent 80 dollars for the game and a big daddy statue only to find that the damn drill arm was completely busted off, it's a steel case (which we all know isn't real steel it's just some cheap metal tin that's prone to dents if handled improperly) that you paid NOTHING extra for! instead of sitting on gamefaqs complaining about how stupid gamestop employees are for giving you your preorder bonus well after the fact that you were entitled to it, you should be sitting down and playing your damn game.
---
XBL: Darlordvader
PSN: Darlordvader
#168westontickleePosted 1/29/2013 7:27:43 PM
Darlordvader posted...
I'm also a gamestop employee, only for about half a year now. It sucks. obviously it's a job where your performance has a huge impact on your paycheck, but that doesn't mean all is fair. in regards to preorder bonuses, i can only speak for myself when i say that they can cause things to be more than a little hectic, especially when it's a physical preorder.

more often than not, either myself or my coworkers will arrive at work on a tuesday (which is when most releases are done) and start taking care of everyone picking up their preorders. eventually what ends up happening is either A-nobody tells us a damn thing about preorder bonuses and we get pissed off customers who come back raging because we didn't give it to 'em (which is understandable, even though i think if it was that important to you, you would've asked for it before you left the store..),or when it comes to digital content they get pissed off because there's no code on the receipt.

Look, i'm obviously pretty far off topic about this guy's ni no kuni steelbook, and perhaps i haven't done much more than ***** and moan about how much my job stinks. I guess the point i'm trying to get across is that the majority of us don't intentionally set out to mess up preorders-it's just stuff that happens. with that said though, 1-you should have picked up your preorder on time instead of a week later to avoid getting the bottom of the barrel pickings, and 2-you're being ridiculous. you paid nothing extra for the steel book case! this isn't like bioshock 1 where people spent 80 dollars for the game and a big daddy statue only to find that the damn drill arm was completely busted off, it's a steel case (which we all know isn't real steel it's just some cheap metal tin that's prone to dents if handled improperly) that you paid NOTHING extra for! instead of sitting on gamefaqs complaining about how stupid gamestop employees are for giving you your preorder bonus well after the fact that you were entitled to it, you should be sitting down and playing your damn game.

Well apparently he picked it up on release, and it's been a "thorn in his side" for a week, but I totally agree with what you said. I can inoy imagine what release days are like working at gamestop when many games come out.
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#169Ep1taph303Posted 1/29/2013 7:29:06 PM
I wonder if TC has even played the game?
---
#170supermegabloxPosted 1/29/2013 7:30:02 PM
damn that really sucks one time my brother preordered black ops 2 from amazon he ended up getting a scratched up disc that froze whenever he played zombies and the single player and they didnt ever give him his DLC code he just got a black ops 2 shirt... :/