Stupid GameStop Employees

#191lanifPosted 1/29/2013 8:35:30 PM
cry those tears little boy maybe drippy will come and save you. grow up sell it and buy other copy oh that's you can't get a preorder bonus now lol
---
Thalia, Guardian of Thraben sometimes she hits me first!!!!
#192SlimCreeperPosted 1/29/2013 8:37:14 PM
lanif posted...
cry those tears little boy maybe drippy will come and save you. grow up sell it and buy other copy oh that's you can't get a preorder bonus now lol

fail post is fail
#193Om3g4W34p0nPosted 1/29/2013 8:42:54 PM
Sorry to hear about your steelbook (most of them were received damaged do to the fact they were packed loose with other items) due to the limited nature of the preorder bonus it may have been hard to secure you a replacement.

However if you were feeling devalued as a customer I recommend going to tellgamestop dot com, and fill out the survey which I can assure you is read by the DM of that particular store as it is part of a ranking system called NPS.

I am an ASM at a store in my area and I try my hardest to make GameStop a great place to get games. I'm sure your local manager would be just as happy to help you work through your problems with their "stupid" employees as customer service should be top priority at all locations.
---
XBOX 360 Gamertag: OM3G4 W34P0N Playstation Network: LEMONedOblaat
Steam: LEMONedOblaat
#194DolphLundgrennnPosted 1/29/2013 9:14:59 PM
you buy something new and regardless if it's free or not, it's supposed to be undamaged because it's NEW. Trolls are the plagues of the internet and I don't understand why they exist.
#195westontickleePosted 1/29/2013 9:25:05 PM
So the steel book was just a preorder right? Which means he paid the normal $60? If so then he didn't pay for it. He paid for the game. If it's like that Wizard edition thing that's like $100 then maybe. I wihldn't know cause I haven't paid attention to this game or any bonuses
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#196rpglover13Posted 1/29/2013 9:30:55 PM
StuntmanSnake posted...
So, after picking up Ni no Kuni, not only did the morons not even remember that the game came with a preorder bonus, but the steel book they gave me for preordering had a damn dent on the front that looked like a fingernail jammed into it.

I'm so sad because if I would have known this, I would have picked it up elsewhere. Ugh.. I'm tempted to sell this on eBay for a cheap price and buy a new one. What price could this fetch? Most are being sold at $35-40. Thanks.

/rant /blogfaqs

You're so right, they only have to keep track of a ton of different pre-orders, games on hold, etc. they should be able to remember every single one./sarcasm/. But about the dented steel book, it more than likely was something that happened with the shipment, not the workers(unless you acted like a douche, then I probably would have dented your precious steel book too if I was the worker). Either way, you wouldn't want people complaining about every little mistake you made on your job and blame you for stuff that probably wasn't your fault, so don't do it to them.(act decent.)
#197MaxStar360Posted 1/29/2013 9:32:52 PM
PrinceMedion posted...
littlecletus posted...
Its funny that everyone is jumping all up the Stuntman's stuff for starting this thread, when last week at this time this board was basically a giant pity party of people crying for one reason or another.
If it wasn't the steelbook they weren't getting, it was the WE they weren't getting, or the DLC code that wasn't emailed yet, or your mama wouldn't buy you no Skittles.
But now you all are going to give the topic starter grief.

lol....ok.

There's a difference between not getting something you paid for and were told you'd receive and complaining about a small dent in a free item you received and blaming the employee who has no control over it for it.

OK, that's quite enough. Saying the steelbook was free is absolute bull in a sense. Here in Australia, EBGames charges premium prices. They also, unfortunately get quite a lot of pre-order exclusives (at least the ones they are not lying about - I'm talking about the "exclusives" that are released on Steam).

Now, *why* would I ever pay EBGames $109.95 for a new release when Big W, K-Mart and several others only want $88? Because of the exclusives. That's why it's important. As a GameStop employee, you should know this all too well.
---
Smile no smile. See if they see what you mean. -Suzanne Vega
#198Ep1taph303Posted 1/29/2013 9:33:05 PM
TC has left the building. Good luck you troubled soul.
---
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966683944/
#199doraemonllh1989Posted 1/29/2013 9:48:47 PM
i feel sorry for u TC :|,i hate that when it happens,heck,some new games i bought,had scratches on it,and its brand new (not from gamestop,from game suppliers since i live in Malaysia)
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#200TiamatKillerPosted 1/29/2013 9:49:23 PM
MaxStar360 posted...
PrinceMedion posted...
littlecletus posted...
Its funny that everyone is jumping all up the Stuntman's stuff for starting this thread, when last week at this time this board was basically a giant pity party of people crying for one reason or another.
If it wasn't the steelbook they weren't getting, it was the WE they weren't getting, or the DLC code that wasn't emailed yet, or your mama wouldn't buy you no Skittles.
But now you all are going to give the topic starter grief.

lol....ok.

There's a difference between not getting something you paid for and were told you'd receive and complaining about a small dent in a free item you received and blaming the employee who has no control over it for it.

OK, that's quite enough. Saying the steelbook was free is absolute bull in a sense. Here in Australia, EBGames charges premium prices. They also, unfortunately get quite a lot of pre-order exclusives (at least the ones they are not lying about - I'm talking about the "exclusives" that are released on Steam).

Now, *why* would I ever pay EBGames $109.95 for a new release when Big W, K-Mart and several others only want $88? Because of the exclusives. That's why it's important. As a GameStop employee, you should know this all too well.

Just because Australia is expensive as s*** doesn't mean that a pre-order bonus that was stated to have limited quantity, and was simply a free, visual add-on for those who pre-ordered, isn't still a free bonus.

The physical retailer has about as much control over what state their products reach them as a moth has over a moving car.
---
i5-3570k @3.4GHZ_GTX 560Ti (2GB)_Asus P8Z77-V Pro_Samsung 840 (250GB)_1TB Seagate_8GB RAM_Zalman 9900 MAX_CoolerMaster HAF 912