Stupid GameStop Employees

#51Ep1taph303Posted 1/29/2013 4:03:42 PM
StuntmanSnake posted...
Yes, please continue everyone.

Keep calling me a horrible person. I hope it's making you all have a better day.

You're the one who created this mess, no need to get defensive when people call you out and tell you like it is.
---
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966683944/
#52StuntmanSnake(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:04:54 PM
Mega Wolf posted...
You said you didn't make this topic to bash on Gamestop employees, but the title is indeed called "Stupid Gamestop Employees".
Sure it could be an attention grabber, but it's still in bad taste.

Pretty sure I've discovered the one place one the interenet who adores GameStop employees. I shall share this phenominon with the world!
---
PSN: StuntmanSnake
Gamertag: StuntmanSnake
#53castrejon04Posted 1/29/2013 4:06:19 PM
StuntmanSnake posted...
castrejon04 posted...
So you are complaining on something you are getting for free? Some people didn't even get the steel book.

That was the same bull**** logic the GameStop employees were feeding me. That's like saying if they gave me nothing at all and said "Well, it would have been free, right? No loss!

I preordered for a reason.

You should always expect the worst outcome when it comes to pre-ordering games. I pre-order sometimes in hopes I can get the bonus stuff, but I never expect them to get those in the first place. The important thing is getting the game in the first place and at the condition it was advertised. Everything else comes second.
---
"Don't let it end like this...Tell them I said something." Pancho Villa
#54BurgerTime79Posted 1/29/2013 4:08:01 PM
StuntmanSnake posted...
Mega Wolf posted...
You said you didn't make this topic to bash on Gamestop employees, but the title is indeed called "Stupid Gamestop Employees".

Pretty sure I've discovered the one place one the interenet who adores GameStop employees. I shall share this phenominon with the world!

No. People are just getting a little sick and tired of the unwarranted, false, and trolling hatred towards their employees. To hate on Gamestop has become a popular tactic that anyone can make a claim about with any sort of fact behind it. Not one single person is claiming to "adore" them. That's just something you're making up to discredit the people who disagree with you, and to try and justify your hatred.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#55StuntmanSnake(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:08:23 PM
castrejon04 posted...
StuntmanSnake posted...
castrejon04 posted...
So you are complaining on something you are getting for free? Some people didn't even get the steel book.

That was the same bull**** logic the GameStop employees were feeding me. That's like saying if they gave me nothing at all and said "Well, it would have been free, right? No loss!

I preordered for a reason.

You should always expect the worst outcome when it comes to pre-ordering games. I pre-order sometimes in hopes I can get the bonus stuff, but I never expect them to get those in the first place. The important thing is getting the game in the first place and at the condition it was advertised. Everything else comes second.

Good point.
---
#56Thanatos2kPosted 1/29/2013 4:09:04 PM
It's fun to know people like you are out there too. People who hold themselves higher than others and act like nothing bothersome has ever happened to them. You know what, maybe because knowing you're out there, I'm happy now. Thanks, man!

I had ordered a game about a week before Christmas, but it didn't arrive as fast as the shipping claimed it should have. I had to leave town and had wanted to play the game over the Christmas break.

....So I played something else.

I didn't go online and make a whiny post on a forum about it, or threaten the USPS for not delivering on time.

How we deal with bothersome events defines us, and it has certainly defined you.
---
-Thanatos2k-
#57Ep1taph303Posted 1/29/2013 4:09:49 PM
StuntmanSnake posted...
Mega Wolf posted...

Do you blame the condom makers for when it breaks during sex? Ya know, because they personally QA test every single one!! /sarcasm
---
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966683944/
#58PrinceMedionPosted 1/29/2013 4:12:55 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
StuntmanSnake posted...
Mega Wolf posted...

No. People are just getting a little sick and tired of the unwarranted, false, and trolling hatred towards their employees. To hate on Gamestop has become a popular tactic that anyone can make a claim about with any sort of fact behind it. Not one single person is claiming to "adore" them. That's just something you're making up to discredit the people who disagree with you, and to try and justify your hatred.

I adore myself does that count? Lol, but yeah I agree. It's really easy to hate on Gamestop and its employees but honestly its same everywhere, no business has perfect employees that make everyone happy the people who hate on Gamestop are just more vocal about it and considering how much money the company makes they're a very very small minority (which is why the complain about small things so loudly) and from what I've seen over the years the people who hate us generally do over a bad employee or something the employee has no control over what so ever, yet we get all the hate.
#59StuntmanSnake(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:13:08 PM
Thanatos2k posted...
It's fun to know people like you are out there too. People who hold themselves higher than others and act like nothing bothersome has ever happened to them. You know what, maybe because knowing you're out there, I'm happy now. Thanks, man!

I had ordered a game about a week before Christmas, but it didn't arrive as fast as the shipping claimed it should have. I had to leave town and had wanted to play the game over the Christmas break.

....So I played something else.

I didn't go online and make a whiny post on a forum about it, or threaten the USPS for not delivering on time.

How we deal with bothersome events defines us, and it has certainly defined you.

Yes, and judging someone who you do not know, based off a post on GameFAQs, has certainly defined you as well. Good day, sir.
---
#60person_pitchPosted 1/29/2013 4:14:37 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]