#71Ep1taph303Posted 1/29/2013 4:22:44 PM
StuntmanSnake posted...
Mektige00 posted...
StuntmanSnake posted...
Mektige00 posted...
This is a dumb thread.

Arguing on GameFAQs is dumb.

This guy gets it.

Yet you don't. Irony, thou hath struck again!

Guess I've been the only one arguing. ;)

Nope, just crying about #firstworldproblems
---
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966683944/
#72PrinceMedionPosted 1/29/2013 4:23:50 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
Ep1taph303 posted...
He still didn't reply to my other question :-(

He knows that people aren't going to take the bate and pick up the pitchfork and torch to attack Gamestop, so now he's just goofing off.

yep pretty much.
#73Ep1taph303Posted 1/29/2013 4:24:08 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
Ep1taph303 posted...

He knows that people aren't going to take the bate and pick up the pitchfork and torch to attack Gamestop, so now he's just goofing off.

Yeah that's true, still I want to know his response
---
#74StuntmanSnake(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:24:22 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
Ep1taph303 posted...

Read me like a book. Damn.
---
PSN: StuntmanSnake
Gamertag: StuntmanSnake
#75Bubble_ManPosted 1/29/2013 4:33:44 PM
Stupid Gamestop employees is the only kind I come across.
#76live_a_lifePosted 1/29/2013 4:34:09 PM
This is actually a thread. Wow.

TC, you need to take a chill pill. I'm surprised you aren't crying about it being an aluminium case instead of your promised 'steel' case. I guess if there wasn't a dent in it, you'd be whingeing about the material used to make it.

Oh yeah, don't insult the employees. They're only going to be as good as they're training, if you have beef, always ask for the manager.

Tbh, I'm glad, on their behalf, that you're getting so upset about all this. I'd be rather satisfied if I knew that an obnoxious customers day was spoiled because of me.
---
You don't choose what you believe, it chooses you
PSN - FIRESQUAD
#77littlecletusPosted 1/29/2013 4:34:46 PM
Its funny that everyone is jumping all up the Stuntman's stuff for starting this thread, when last week at this time this board was basically a giant pity party of people crying for one reason or another.
If it wasn't the steelbook they weren't getting, it was the WE they weren't getting, or the DLC code that wasn't emailed yet, or your mama wouldn't buy you no Skittles.
But now you all are going to give the topic starter grief.

lol....ok.
---
Are you a bug, Bill Murray?
#78Ep1taph303Posted 1/29/2013 4:36:46 PM
littlecletus posted...
Its funny that everyone is jumping all up the Stuntman's stuff for starting this thread, when last week at this time this board was basically a giant pity party of people crying for one reason or another.
If it wasn't the steelbook they weren't getting, it was the WE they weren't getting, or the DLC code that wasn't emailed yet, or your mama wouldn't buy you no Skittles.

lol....ok.

Don't feed TC. He's already become docile and admitted he was in the wrong.
---
#79PrinceMedionPosted 1/29/2013 4:37:18 PM
littlecletus posted...

lol....ok.

Theres a difference between not getting something you paid for and were told you'd receive and complaining about a small dent in a free item you received and blaming the employee who has no control over it for it.
#80SantaeidPosted 1/29/2013 4:38:57 PM
littlecletus posted...

lol....ok.

I dont get it either. I have come across nice gamestop employees and some that won't take their eyes off their cell phone to answer my question... I mean really. TC was mad at the gamestop employees who happened to be stupid. TC was promised by gamestop to get a steelbook case and ti came damaged. Thats not fair to the TC at all. If it was going to be damaged then I rater get something from amazon or best buy or wherever where the pre order bonus is DLC or some money back or some other item. These items can be worth a lot of money and there is a reason they make collector editions and items... people collect them. No one likes having a non-mint version of an item. You people need to hop off of TC's back.
---
If you like playing games for fun & don't care for KDR then come join my clan. Where peps like u and me can hangout and have fun. http://hobos.comze.com