Beat the game in 39 Hours. Now Post Game.

#1flashfactor7Posted 1/29/2013 8:12:56 PM
Not as long as I hoped it would be.

I finished every hunt and task that was available and still only took 39 hours.

Story was amazing towards the end though. And it looks like a ton of extra stuff is open now.

So on with the post game and plat!
---
PSN & twitch.tv - flashfactor7
Playing & Streaming: Ni No Kuni
#2Crimson PhantomPosted 1/29/2013 8:16:19 PM
Yeah I took 31 hours to beat the main game and all the tasks to that point...
Now at 35 hours and I have almost all of the postgame content done...

Granted I did cap a pair of dinos and came up with a reliable billy goat method of farming toko+'s... and those dino's kinda carried me (granted I was on hard mode so I felt it was fair to grind and use ubers)

Would get an average of 1 a run, worst was 7 runs without a single appearance, best was 12 toko+ kills in a single run

But I must say, this game has been an absolute blast, one of the better RPG's I have ever played
---
i7 2600k 5.4 (!) GHZ | H70 Hydro Cooling | 1TB SATA3 6GB/S HHD | 8 GB DDR3-1600 Dominator Ram | AMD Radeon HD 6970 | 850W Power
#3MidgardDragon99Posted 1/29/2013 8:20:01 PM
Congratulations on rushing through a game. I am now at 35 hours and just at Yule. I will get more enjoyment by not rushing through while you become a husk of whining BS here on GameFAQs. I hope you feel good about yourself.
---
3DS FC: 4639-9048-2382, Wii FC: 4558-6862-5396-5206, PSN: MidgardDragon
DD Pawn: http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/pawn_detail/?pf=PS3&gid=MidgardDragon
#4EraYachiPosted 1/29/2013 8:31:32 PM
MidgardDragon99 posted...
Congratulations on rushing through a game. I am now at 35 hours and just at Yule. I will get more enjoyment by not rushing through while you become a husk of whining BS here on GameFAQs. I hope you feel good about yourself.

Wait....what? The only explanation for your hostility here is that you're trolling, because otherwise I can't imagine why you'd 'getupallinyoface' to someone who beat the game in 40 hours. Which is the average playthrough time for most people.

I can't imagine how this is 'rushing'. I myself did 75% of the sidequests before I decided I'd had enough bonus content and then beat the game.
#5Ultimate_BrolyPosted 1/29/2013 8:41:20 PM
Crimson Phantom posted...
Yeah I took 31 hours to beat the main game and all the tasks to that point...
Now at 35 hours and I have almost all of the postgame content done...

Granted I did cap a pair of dinos and came up with a reliable billy goat method of farming toko+'s... and those dino's kinda carried me (granted I was on hard mode so I felt it was fair to grind and use ubers)

Would get an average of 1 a run, worst was 7 runs without a single appearance, best was 12 toko+ kills in a single run

But I must say, this game has been an absolute blast, one of the better RPG's I have ever played

You mean normal mode. not hard mode.
---
PSN: LastExile2
#6MuflagginPosted 1/29/2013 8:43:24 PM

He...did all the tasks he said. Way to be butt hurt.
---
"In the real world. You see that's where most people live and that's where Lara Croft is more well-known than Mario." - LuminescentRule
#7xtdg134Posted 1/29/2013 8:45:49 PM

For reals guys, GameFaqs is getting out of hand. I'm in the same boat though, it was a lot of fun but kind of wish there was more to do. A nice post-game dungeon would have been awesome, but hey, this is the first game I've enjoyed enough to play all the way through on my PS3.
#8NicoGrimmPosted 1/29/2013 8:47:37 PM
Im 30 hours in and I'm just going to the Pirate's place.

So..you know.
---
Somebody tell me, tell me, tell me, when will I learn? I love it and I leave it and I watch it burn! Damn this wild young heart!
#9demakaPosted 1/29/2013 8:52:34 PM
xtdg134 posted...

For reals guys, GameFaqs is getting out of hand. I'm in the same boat though, it was a lot of fun but kind of wish there was more to do. A nice post-game dungeon would have been awesome, but hey, this is the first game I've enjoyed enough to play all the way through on my PS3.

There is a post game dungeon...
#10xtdg134Posted 1/29/2013 8:54:42 PM
demaka posted...
xtdg134 posted...

There is a post game dungeon...

Well...my bad on that one. Currently trying to hunt down some gold Familiars and do to Solosseum before I take on the extra boss. I didn't realize the boss was in a new dungeon, kind of figured he'd show up on the overworld somewhere.