Beat the game in 39 Hours. Now Post Game.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Beat the game in 39 Hours. Now Post Game.
4 years ago#1
Not as long as I hoped it would be.

I finished every hunt and task that was available and still only took 39 hours.

Story was amazing towards the end though. And it looks like a ton of extra stuff is open now.

So on with the post game and plat!
PSN & twitch.tv - flashfactor7
Playing & Streaming: Ni No Kuni
4 years ago#2
Yeah I took 31 hours to beat the main game and all the tasks to that point...
Now at 35 hours and I have almost all of the postgame content done...

Granted I did cap a pair of dinos and came up with a reliable billy goat method of farming toko+'s... and those dino's kinda carried me (granted I was on hard mode so I felt it was fair to grind and use ubers)

Would get an average of 1 a run, worst was 7 runs without a single appearance, best was 12 toko+ kills in a single run

But I must say, this game has been an absolute blast, one of the better RPG's I have ever played
i7 2600k 5.4 (!) GHZ | H70 Hydro Cooling | 1TB SATA3 6GB/S HHD | 8 GB DDR3-1600 Dominator Ram | AMD Radeon HD 6970 | 850W Power
4 years ago#3
Congratulations on rushing through a game. I am now at 35 hours and just at Yule. I will get more enjoyment by not rushing through while you become a husk of whining BS here on GameFAQs. I hope you feel good about yourself.
3DS FC: 4639-9048-2382, Wii FC: 4558-6862-5396-5206, PSN: MidgardDragon
DD Pawn: http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/pawn_detail/?pf=PS3&gid=MidgardDragon
4 years ago#4
MidgardDragon99 posted...
Congratulations on rushing through a game. I am now at 35 hours and just at Yule. I will get more enjoyment by not rushing through while you become a husk of whining BS here on GameFAQs. I hope you feel good about yourself.

Wait....what? The only explanation for your hostility here is that you're trolling, because otherwise I can't imagine why you'd 'getupallinyoface' to someone who beat the game in 40 hours. Which is the average playthrough time for most people.

I can't imagine how this is 'rushing'. I myself did 75% of the sidequests before I decided I'd had enough bonus content and then beat the game.
4 years ago#5
Crimson Phantom posted...
Yeah I took 31 hours to beat the main game and all the tasks to that point...
Now at 35 hours and I have almost all of the postgame content done...

Granted I did cap a pair of dinos and came up with a reliable billy goat method of farming toko+'s... and those dino's kinda carried me (granted I was on hard mode so I felt it was fair to grind and use ubers)

Would get an average of 1 a run, worst was 7 runs without a single appearance, best was 12 toko+ kills in a single run

But I must say, this game has been an absolute blast, one of the better RPG's I have ever played

You mean normal mode. not hard mode.
PSN: LastExile2
4 years ago#6

He...did all the tasks he said. Way to be butt hurt.
"In the real world. You see that's where most people live and that's where Lara Croft is more well-known than Mario." - LuminescentRule
4 years ago#7

For reals guys, GameFaqs is getting out of hand. I'm in the same boat though, it was a lot of fun but kind of wish there was more to do. A nice post-game dungeon would have been awesome, but hey, this is the first game I've enjoyed enough to play all the way through on my PS3.
4 years ago#8
Im 30 hours in and I'm just going to the Pirate's place.

So..you know.
Somebody tell me, tell me, tell me, when will I learn? I love it and I leave it and I watch it burn! Damn this wild young heart!
4 years ago#9
xtdg134 posted...

For reals guys, GameFaqs is getting out of hand. I'm in the same boat though, it was a lot of fun but kind of wish there was more to do. A nice post-game dungeon would have been awesome, but hey, this is the first game I've enjoyed enough to play all the way through on my PS3.

There is a post game dungeon...
4 years ago#10
demaka posted...
xtdg134 posted...

There is a post game dungeon...

Well...my bad on that one. Currently trying to hunt down some gold Familiars and do to Solosseum before I take on the extra boss. I didn't realize the boss was in a new dungeon, kind of figured he'd show up on the overworld somewhere.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Beat the game in 39 Hours. Now Post Game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived