Ni No Kuni No Art Cards

#1jmillgraphicsPosted 1/30/2013 6:29:16 PM
I was so excited when I finally got my Ni No Kuni Wizards Edition in the mail. I open it up, take pictures and everything, and then I saw the side of the box says you get 5 art cards. Well I looked through the box, and they weren't there. I got totally ripped off!! I email the Bandai Namco people, but they won't return my email, and ebay people are selling them for a fortune. Is there anyone who will maybe sell them to me at a realistic price?

I'm a huge collector (not a seller, see my blog letsgametalk.wordpress.com) so I want these pretty bad. I felt pretty upset about it, so any help would be great, thanks.
#2THE gamefreak 212Posted 1/30/2013 6:35:00 PM
They weren't in the very back?
---
"The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven And Hell!" Black Sabbath- Heaven And Hell
#3Storm83Posted 1/30/2013 6:36:14 PM
I noticed most people when doing an unboxing dont find them right away. Did you make sure to look through the whole box?
#4jmillgraphics(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 6:38:02 PM
THE gamefreak 212 posted...
They weren't in the very back?

I emptied the whole box. I thought they were with the coin and regretfully opened that before realizing they were bigger than that. I saw an unboxing video and saw how big they were. I'm a huge collector of that stuff. I collect "The Art of..." books and everything. Make me feel sick I don't have them.
#5find no fan tar seaPosted 1/30/2013 6:39:04 PM
They must have forgotten to include it, sometimes it happens :(
---
IF you like JRPG or Pokemon, go do youself a favor and play Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
#6jmillgraphics(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 6:40:13 PM
Do they have a number to call for this stuff? I mean I would at least like a refund for this missing part, or to tell them how upset I am. I couldn't find a number on their site.
#7find no fan tar seaPosted 1/30/2013 6:49:17 PM(edited)
Don't even bother with emailing them. Call Namco up directly. You should get what you paid for!
---
IF you like JRPG or Pokemon, go do youself a favor and play Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
#8jmillgraphics(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 6:44:20 PM
find no fan tar sea posted...
Don't even bother with the emailing them. Call Namco up directly. You should get what you paid for!

I couldn't find their number. Should I call their tech support? This isn't a tech issue, but it's the only number they had on the club site.
#9jmillgraphics(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 6:48:11 PM
Found the number on their regular site and called, but they are closed now, so I will wait until tomorrow. I'm so mad about this. I know the cards aren't that big of a deal, but I have collected things like this for so long, it hurts not to get what I paid for. I love game art work (my most recent purchase is The Art of Borderlands 2). These were even in watercolor, so they looked nice enough to hang up in a small frame.
#10BurgerTime79Posted 1/30/2013 6:49:54 PM
What a coincidence, because someone on this board last week said that they got their copy of the Wizard Edition, and he got an extra set of cards. I'd say contact him, but he's likely already traded them to some guy who wanted to commit highway robbery by asking me for $40 for his Griffy code.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking