Ni No Kuni No Art Cards

#21ZEOPOWER6Posted 1/30/2013 9:12:00 PM
THE gamefreak 212 posted...
JaqBauer posted...
When I received my Wizard's Edition everything was included except for the Drippy Plush Doll. I e-mailed Namco Support and received a response the next day. They said they were sorry for the situation, but because the WE was sold out, nothing could be done. They did give me a $20 credit for use at their online store before March 31st. I was disappointed, but it doesn't appear that the situation will change. I appreciated the gesture even though I'd prefer the Drippy doll and I probably won't end up using the credit unless Tales of Xillia is released before March 31st.

Maybe you'll have better luck than I did. I hope so.

I'd love to know how **** like this happens, because while it seems to me that missing art cards could be an actual oversight, how do you not notice that a box is missing its plushie before shipping it out? The thing is right in front! All it takes is to open the front flap to see it there! (Or in this case, not there.)

The person stocking by hand or w/e probably missed a few boxes before they got sealed :/
#22jmillgraphics(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 9:37:42 PM
JaqBauer posted...
When I received my Wizard's Edition everything was included except for the Drippy Plush Doll. I e-mailed Namco Support and received a response the next day. They said they were sorry for the situation, but because the WE was sold out, nothing could be done. They did give me a $20 credit for use at their online store before March 31st. I was disappointed, but it doesn't appear that the situation will change. I appreciated the gesture even though I'd prefer the Drippy doll and I probably won't end up using the credit unless Tales of Xillia is released before March 31st.

Maybe you'll have better luck than I did. I hope so.

Man that sucks. I'm assuming that these are assembled on an assembly line and not a machine operated line. I don't understand how they see that they have an extra and just shove it into a box that already has one. I was hoping that maybe they saved all the things that missed their box, but... sigh

I really wanted the art cards, and a $5, $10, or $20 credit won't make me feel better. Reminds me of the old days when I was doing crowdsourcing logo designs. I won the Healthy Choice logo, but they didn't want to give me credit. They only picked my design because it was just like the design they simultaneously hired a studio to do. The money was nice, but the fact that I couldn't take credit killed me a little inside.

It's not about the money, it's the principle of the thing, ya know
#23jmillgraphics(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:52:22 PM
They sent me a message yesterday telling me they will be back with me to let me know. I'll keep you posted.
#24KnightOMVPosted 2/1/2013 12:00:05 AM
I'd be mad about this too man, I feel where you're coming from. Best of luck!
#25jmillgraphics(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 4:59:42 PM
Still nothing from Bandai. I really hope they say something to me. I'll try to call them and see maybe.