This game is amazing!!!

#14EverMewPosted 1/30/2013 9:33:31 PM
I'm glad that i have preordered it last year. Now i'm at the fun part of the game just leveling up my familiers and capturing some cool ones that will be good for making a team, and (Griffy, that's what i got from Amazon.com) is to good, and i'm doing a lot of "fun" sidequests. :)

Now i have some people on my FL on PSN that got the game and has been playing it a lot, and they love it a lot! :D I kept getting some questions from people on my FL about this game and all i said was... "This game is a lot fun, and ect. Because they saw my comment on the box above my PSN name.

I sure did miss playing old classic JRPG games. ;')
---
PSN/GT TheUchihaKid - Team: xG0K3Nx
"You are one of the ones I want to fight the most." Sasuke Uchiha -_- - O_O - @.@
#24EverMew(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 10:05:07 PM
Damn!! O_O

The fastest board i have never seen in a long time.
---
"You are one of the ones I want to fight the most." Sasuke Uchiha -_- - O_O - @.@
#3TorturedRemnantPosted 1/30/2013 10:47:48 PM
I am obsessed. This game... just... I love it.
---
Pie. It's whats for dinner. Please.
#44EverMew(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 10:48:49 PM
Yup!!!! :D
---
#5pokemon_45_79_1Posted 1/30/2013 10:53:02 PM
I agree love this game.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#64EverMew(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 10:58:48 PM
pokemon_45_79_1 posted...
I agree love this game.

sup pokemon, I have been seeing you playing the game. And a few or 3 times i couldn't stop playing the game. It's like i was in a ghibli movie, lol
---
#7Ninjafoo_Posted 1/30/2013 11:01:32 PM
This game really is amazing.
#8awesomephatmanPosted 1/30/2013 11:04:40 PM
I am addicted to this game. I hardly ever finish JRPGs. I usually get bored 5 hours in.

But I've been playing this for 22 hours. Every day I look forward to playing it. And this weekend I'll be able to get in some 8 hour sessions. Can't freaking wait, dudes.

What does FL stand for, TC? Friend list?
---
http://www.backloggery.com/tinyraptor
If I could become the servant of all - no lower place to fall.
#94EverMew(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 11:10:20 PM
awesomephatman posted...
I am addicted to this game. I hardly ever finish JRPGs. I usually get bored 5 hours in.

But I've been playing this for 22 hours. Every day I look forward to playing it. And this weekend I'll be able to get in some 8 hour sessions. Can't freaking wait, dudes.

What does FL stand for, TC? Friend list?

Yea, it means Friend list. I just like to say FL for short.
---