This game just...knows...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Azmuh

Azmuh
3 years ago#1
It knows when you want things the most and stacks the odds against you. How, game? How could you possibly know after getting 9 scrolls of truth I would want a tenth one to complete my alchemy? Why do you torture me so? My life was great before this. Now Ollie-boy will wander the tombstone trail as a spirit himself.
SPINNINGU BIRDO KEECKU

User Info: GizMoMan798

GizMoMan798
3 years ago#2
I know how you feel. Stupid platoon.
I win the first 5 hands then on the 6th i dont get a single card above 9 and no special cards

;-;

User Info: DankAssSlurpee

DankAssSlurpee
3 years ago#3
That's why I act super pumped when things don't go my way, loud enough for the game to hear me. "YES!!! Toko ran away! I didn't want that scrub on my team!" "Thank god Shadar whooped my ass, one step closer to not finishing this masterpiece".
can't even visualize...

User Info: LpcWarrior

LpcWarrior
3 years ago#4
DankAssSlurpee posted...
That's why I act super pumped when things don't go my way, loud enough for the game to hear me. "YES!!! Toko ran away! I didn't want that scrub on my team!" "Thank god Shadar whooped my ass, one step closer to not finishing this masterpiece".

Never has a comment on a thread (any thread) made me laugh this hard. Thank you.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived