EU PSN Digital Download

#1LucytenshiPosted 1/31/2013 5:06:05 AM
Did anyone get their second set yet? I have the 6GB download but it hasn't done the 16gb left wondering if everyone else is in the same boat as me?

I really want it to come before midnight tonight don't want to come back from 10 hour shift at work then have to sit waiting around for the download.
---
If youre committed enough, you can make any story work. I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner, and it worked because I believed it.Saul
#2the_requiemPosted 1/31/2013 5:12:01 AM
You're not the only one. There is a thread at PSN Tech Support Forum but no one seems to be responding in there. I think rest of it will be only available on 1st and won't be able to play till it is fully downloaded.

http://www.community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Technical/Ni-No-Kuni-digital-pre-order/td-p/18172618/page/2

Keep an eye out, I will post in here if/when I get rest of download going.
---
[PSN:wreck_em]
Borderlands 2: Maya-10, Zero-50, Axton-25, Sal-50
#3PotatoSalesmanPosted 1/31/2013 5:12:20 AM
Seems the same for everyone, it's gonna take several hours tomorrow to download the thing, they obviously think everyone has lightning fast internet and can get it an hour after midnight or something.

Oh well.
#4Lucytenshi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 5:49:50 AM
It's so annoying the lack of information on this.

Several stores where I live are selling the game today I pre-order on PSN and it hasn't even downloaded yet.
---
If youre committed enough, you can make any story work. I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner, and it worked because I believed it.Saul
#5turnipcrabbPosted 1/31/2013 11:46:25 AM
I called playstation up twice.. the first person told me that the 16GB file would auto download on the 30th so itd be ready by the 1st.. and when i called again yesterday another guy told me that the full game size is 6GB and i can play it at midnight (which i couldnt) The way its looking is that im gonna have to wait for a big dowload when i get home from work.. :( Its already out at the shops.. should have just gone with the disc version
#6kyton007Posted 1/31/2013 11:49:11 AM
turnipcrabb posted...
I called playstation up twice.. the first person told me that the 16GB file would auto download on the 30th so itd be ready by the 1st.. and when i called again yesterday another guy told me that the full game size is 6GB and i can play it at midnight (which i couldnt) The way its looking is that im gonna have to wait for a big dowload when i get home from work.. :( Its already out at the shops.. should have just gone with the disc version

We all are f*ked xnX
I pass my last 2 hours crying at forums and talking about this...
Still noone of sony or psn aswer in forums...
#7the_requiemPosted 1/31/2013 11:51:10 AM
kyton007 posted...
turnipcrabb posted...

We all are f*ked xnX

I just noticed that thread on official tech support forum was wrongly marked as "Solved". Created a new one, hope it gets their attention.
---
[PSN:wreck_em]
Borderlands 2: Maya-10, Zero-50, Axton-25, Sal-50
#8kyton007Posted 1/31/2013 12:03:33 PM
the_requiem posted...
kyton007 posted...
turnipcrabb posted...

We all are f*ked xnX

I just noticed that thread on official tech support forum was wrongly marked as "Solved". Created a new one, hope it gets their attention.

Ty
#9kyton007Posted 1/31/2013 12:28:04 PM
download and installed
Error 8002951E
Content not available before the start date.

Hope we can play at 00:00 and the rest of the download continue will playing x,x
#10SinstroPosted 1/31/2013 12:40:53 PM
I doubt very much it will be up anytime before 00:00 GMT for download.

If it gets put up at all before next weeks update.....