EU PSN Digital Download

#11Lucytenshi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:22:10 PM
Anyone get the update yet?

I just got back from work and I am supposed to be able to play in 1 hour and a half but It still hasn't downloaded the rest of the game...
---
If youre committed enough, you can make any story work. I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner, and it worked because I believed it.Saul
#12turnipcrabbPosted 2/1/2013 12:16:31 AM
theres 2 new monsters up.. and ive got a new download thats exactly the same size..but its acting as if its new.. i so hope this is it
#13stekim40Posted 2/1/2013 12:20:27 AM
I think its a bit disgusting that the digital version is 10 more than the shop bought one.

Outrageous, I'll be voting with my wallet.
---
Playing: Far Cry 3, PC Minecraft, Skyrim , F1 2012
Waiting for: ELITE:Dangerous, GTA V, Pikmin 3, Dragon Age 3
#14Draggy570Posted 2/1/2013 12:24:55 AM
What about additional bonus DLC for EU PSN? If I have USA disc version will I be able to get european - exclusive DLCs to work with it?
#15the_requiemPosted 2/1/2013 12:35:44 AM(edited)
Draggy570 posted...
What about additional bonus DLC for EU PSN? If I have USA disc version will I be able to get european - exclusive DLCs to work with it?

Nope, it won't work.

Still no response on official tech support forum and it been more than 24 hours now, about 8 hours from when it should've been available to play. Hopefully their offices open around 9pm GMT and someone might see what is going on.

EDIT: Finally *some* response.

Current status: Issue escalated and they will keep us informed.
---
[PSN:wreck_em]
Borderlands 2: Maya-10, Zero-50, Axton-25, Sal-50
#16turnipcrabbPosted 2/1/2013 1:35:01 AM
I called playstation at 5pm today because i still had nothing and they said "the clocks ticking over buddy, its going by UK time so itll be ready really soon".. On my playstation home screen it says the game is available now.. but when i click on that icon I get directed to a 5.9GB file and 2 new monsters to download.. Im downloading it.. probably a total waste of time but its worth a try..