familiar designs you disliked when they "evolved"

#1paiprPosted 1/31/2013 9:24:16 AM
I think for me the top two are mite (the thing was adorable, and just perfect) but then it changed and it lost what made it great.

the other is little bighorn. The color's and design where fine as it was, second stage has left me missing the first.

so how about y'all. What designs did you like, then when exposed to there next stage felt left down and missing the earlier ones.
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm
#2boring_namePosted 1/31/2013 9:25:50 AM
Not really because they generally hardly change at all.
#3DualShooter23Posted 1/31/2013 9:33:29 AM
I agree with both little bighorn and mite. I loved little bighorn's colors! My favorite looking monster. Hmm I can't really of think of others, because usually they do look cooler as they evolve.
#4zzenigmaxzzPosted 1/31/2013 9:34:01 AM
boring_name posted...

this

this is actually what bothered me the most, they are mainly just palette swaps.. woulda been better if they truly evolved
---
Currently playing: Ni No Kuni
XboxLive Gamertag: ZZenigmaxZZ PSN ID: zzenigmaxzz
#5RafedxPosted 1/31/2013 9:34:57 AM
boring_name posted...

I have the same opinion, Mite looked like her just changed cloths so nothing really to dislike. Every other one I have evolved looks the same with a swap of color.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#6paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 9:37:25 AM
zzenigmaxzz posted...
boring_name posted...

this

this is actually what bothered me the most, they are mainly just palette swaps.. woulda been better if they truly evolved

some where palette swaps, with minor changes. But still some of those swaps left me annoyed cas and point little bighorn (plus a slight horn pattern difference.

mite though had a fun smile shorts and suspenders and a simple cape. Then he went all serious gladiator.
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm