Ni No Kuni confirmed for children.

#1SHMYazooPosted 1/31/2013 9:52:31 AM
http://i.imgur.com/PDdIUqj.jpg

It's in the official strategy guide. Discuss.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#2TiaelPosted 1/31/2013 9:54:35 AM(edited)
A game that they'd enjoy playing, also like Kingdom Hearts?
Doesn't mean that's the only demographic, and with some of the things in the game I'd be surprised to see a kid play through this.
---
Currently playing: Ni no Kuni
Dragon Quest > Ys >Tales > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all four. Da Bears!
#3ShinaroujiPosted 1/31/2013 9:54:45 AM
Checkmate atheists.
---
Playing: Persona 4 Golden, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Anticipating: Tales of Hearts, Fire Emblem 3DS, FFXIII-3
#4I_am_specialPosted 1/31/2013 9:55:04 AM
Next they'll be telling us all their anime is for children.
---
special & unique
#5Spike21Posted 1/31/2013 9:55:44 AM
If people would stop responding to these topics, they would probably go away.

Yes I know the irony here.
---
3DS FC - 2191-7909-4186
Serenity now, insanity later.
#6TiaelPosted 1/31/2013 9:57:08 AM
Spike21 posted...
If people would stop responding to these topics, they would probably go away.

Yes I know the irony here.

But it's fun.

Hino also talks about it here:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/08/ni-no-kuni-the-interview

What do you want players to feel as they explore this world? What are the emotions you are hoping to reach?

We would love you to experience the excitement of going on an adventure, as well as the feeling of returning to your childhood, while you play through this game we have prepared for you. Further, it would make us happy if younger players could live out their dreams and the spirit of adventure through this title, as they also think about the importance of their own loved ones, such as their family and friends.

Doesn't make it confirmed for children.
---
Currently playing: Ni no Kuni
Dragon Quest > Ys >Tales > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all four. Da Bears!
#7SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 9:57:22 AM
Hey guys I'm not saying it's a children's only game and that it's only for children. Hell, I'm playing it and I'm enjoying it a lot. Just saying it was confirmed to have children as their target audience.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#8boring_namePosted 1/31/2013 9:58:11 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
Hey guys I'm not saying it's a children's only game and that it's only for children. Hell, I'm playing it and I'm enjoying it a lot. Just saying it was confirmed to have children as their target audience.

Why are you posting this exactly?
#9PinkestFloyd07Posted 1/31/2013 9:59:45 AM
any one who has beaten the game or got near the end can tell you its not for kids, it gets really hard/complicated and the story gets more mature themes.

but this game is for kids to enjoy, but that can be said about most cartoons like the Simpsons, but there are a lot of adult elements to those cartoons, makes it enjoyable for both.
#10SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 10:01:11 AM
boring_name posted...
SHMYazoo posted...

Why are you posting this exactly?

So we could discuss what the creator of Ni No Kuni intended this game to be, while in its message board?
---