Ni No Kuni confirmed for children.

#31PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 1/31/2013 11:03:25 AM
The fact that this game is geared towards children is painfully obvious. You'd have to be lacking a brain to think otherwise. What a stupid topic. "Gamefaqs confirmed for video games." Uh, DUH.

So to come here and state the obvious means you are either: A) As tactless and clueless as you are stupid, or B) A troll.

So, why are people being so mean? Maybe it's because people hate idiocy?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#32GrandSupremeGodPosted 1/31/2013 11:04:43 AM
I knew this before I bought it.
#33pakathecatPosted 1/31/2013 11:08:49 AM
It sort of amazes me that people still focus on this, at a time when you can find a plethora of adults on this site and plenty others discussing their love of My Little Pony, and where such fans are more or less accepted and understood. Not bashing those fans in any way, btw-- people like what they like. What is wrong with adults finding innocent entertainment? I'll be 33 in less than a month and am loving Ni No Kuni so far.
#34GameGuy777Posted 1/31/2013 11:22:21 AM
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

---
http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae71/FenriSensei/Tags/Gameguy777.png
#35SlaysmePosted 1/31/2013 11:23:35 AM
The game is not for kids, it's for fathers like me. Seriously. That's the target demographic, old rpg lovers with kids who watch ghibli flicks.
---
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme
#36KeyBlade999Posted 1/31/2013 11:41:17 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
http://i.imgur.com/PDdIUqj.jpg

It's in the official strategy guide. Discuss.

This game being rated E10+ in the U.S., I don't find it THAT surprising...
---
Every wound a new opportunity, every curse a new challenge.
I shall encounter defeats... But I will not be defeated.
#37pakathecatPosted 1/31/2013 11:42:39 AM
"The great man is he who does not lose his child's heart." -Mencius

I've always liked that quote, myself.
#38paradisegamerPosted 1/31/2013 11:50:38 AM
This argument is so ridiculous. On one side, you have the idiots who can't understand that this game is geared toward children. On the other side, you have the just as pompous morons claiming that there's nothing adult about it at all.

This is like saying Pixar doesn't include themes that will go over 75% of their intended audience's heads in their movies. The fun, whimsical stuff is there for everyone of all ages. The themes adults will relate to more than kids are there for a purpose... They recognize children are a fraction of their fan base.

More importantly, though, is why we really choose to argue about it. Those who have the game and are playing through it don't seem to mind one bit. Those that do are quitting. Big deal.
---
Jackleber - Bwa ha ha that's awesome. Did you drunk dial my mom? That's wicked...... UnlimitedDeviation
#39Mr_GenocidePosted 1/31/2013 1:25:02 PM
Sorry if this was stated 10000000000000 times already but..

Who CARES if it's for children? It's still fun.

Like really, what's so bad?
---
PSN: Genocidic
Rap = Crap. Metal ----> Rap any day.
#40tehSlippyPosted 1/31/2013 1:26:55 PM
A game children would enjoy =/= a game FOR children.