Ni No Kuni confirmed for children.

#41BIG_C_4_LIFEPosted 1/31/2013 1:27:19 PM
Vithar posted...
lol who cares? Are you on gamefaqs to validate your manhood? Are you that insecure?
I'm 43, married, 2 kids and am enjoying the heck out of this game. I don't care of it's made for babies or grandmothers. It entertains me and that's what I play games for. :)

I'm not trying to sound like an ass or anything but why are you still on Gamefaqs if you're 43?
---
(Currently thinking of a clever and original signature...... this could take a ****ing while)
#42VitharPosted 1/31/2013 1:30:09 PM
BIG_C_4_LIFE posted...
Vithar posted...
lol who cares? Are you on gamefaqs to validate your manhood? Are you that insecure?
I'm 43, married, 2 kids and am enjoying the heck out of this game. I don't care of it's made for babies or grandmothers. It entertains me and that's what I play games for. :)

I'm not trying to sound like an ass or anything but why are you still on Gamefaqs if you're 43?

Why not? there's an age limit?
I'm work at a computer all day and this is entertaining. :)
---
PSN: Vithar ~ Xbox: Vithar360
#43tehSlippyPosted 1/31/2013 1:32:39 PM
BIG_C_4_LIFE posted...
Vithar posted...

What, exactly, does age have to do with a video game forum? Are you one of those types that think once you hit 30 you are all of the sudden too old for gaming?
#44LinktoDrinkPosted 1/31/2013 1:35:28 PM
tehSlippy posted...
BIG_C_4_LIFE posted...
Vithar posted...

What, exactly, does age have to do with a video game forum? Are you one of those types that think once you hit 30 you are all of the sudden too old for gaming?

He's Big C 4 Lyfe, yo. He's gonna be a millionaire cruisin the caribbean on his private yacht when he's 43. Aint nobody got time at that age to sit around on a message board.
#45kilaudePosted 1/31/2013 1:39:12 PM
BIG_C_4_LIFE posted...
Vithar posted...

Wtf I'm 29, please tell me when I should stop coming here lol.
#46pakathecatPosted 1/31/2013 1:42:21 PM
On the 360 board, when age threads come up, most everybody posting is an adult. Several in their 40s there and plenty in our 30s. I know on other boards I've seen posters claiming to be 60s-70s, and I have no reason to disbelieve them. Hell, some of the "Senior Santa" requests we get, when we do that here at work, are for video games (I always take those, myself).
#47paradisegamerPosted 1/31/2013 1:47:10 PM
The average age of gamers is higher than most people think...
---
Jackleber - Bwa ha ha that's awesome. Did you drunk dial my mom? That's wicked...... UnlimitedDeviation
#48SolKarellenPosted 1/31/2013 1:56:09 PM
The first fifteen minutes of Up are testament enough that media geared towards children can still be meaningful to adults...

(I'm a College student but still a sucker for Pixar movies)
---
"There'd come a time when life'd pull us apart. S'not a reason to avoid people."
#49TiaelPosted 1/31/2013 1:57:55 PM
SolKarellen posted...
The first fifteen minutes of Up are testament enough that media geared towards children can still be meaningful to adults...

(I'm a College student but still a sucker for Pixar movies)

Damnit, you just had to remind me of those first 15 minutes..
Ellie :(
---
Currently playing: Ni no Kuni
Dragon Quest > Ys >Tales > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all four. Da Bears!
#50AtalalamaPosted 1/31/2013 1:59:22 PM
SHMYazoo posted...
http://i.imgur.com/PDdIUqj.jpg

It's in the official strategy guide. Discuss.

News Flash: Games in Japan are primarily played by children/teens. Adults simply don't have the time to sit in front of a TV/monitor & play video games, what with all the unpaid overtime & after-work schmoozing with the boss they have to do.

Different demographics, different target audience.