Did any of you play Blue Dragon?

#11alexponentialPosted 1/31/2013 4:24:19 PM
I heard it wasn't that great after all the hype it was getting, and then I played the demo and decided, "nahhh nahh nahhhhhh."
#12jemoore9Posted 1/31/2013 4:27:27 PM
I did and liked it. Never got all the way through but I enjoyed it. I wish they would make another game similar to it.
---
More Than Loyal something Of Crabdom.
http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php Check it out anytime.
#13FoofyheadPosted 1/31/2013 4:28:14 PM
It's a fine game, and there is a Hard setting, perhaps some of you should have checked that out. The other BD games were developed by different companies, that may account for the difference in gameplay.
---
Abra-kaflippin-dabra! Here goes!
#14Virtue777Posted 1/31/2013 4:28:32 PM
Yeah. It's horribad.
---
Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#15IMRavnosPosted 1/31/2013 4:28:44 PM
Bought it used, played for about 8 hours and just could not get into it so I took it back.

Later they started airing the extremely mediocre Anime on I think Cartoon network and I actually bought it again and had it for over a year and never opened it. Ended up trading it in for more then I paid for it.

Sakaguchi sucks. Further proof that the old FF games were more about his underlings then his horrible skills as a creator. Hell Just look at that hideously re-tar-ded Movie he made that bankrupt Squaresoft and forced the Square-Enix merger.

Lost odyssey - horrible
Blue Dragon - Horrible
Blue Dragon DS game - actually kind of mediocre
Last Story - don't know don't care. Heard it was fun and then suddenly ended so fast it was jarring.
#16PeachSodaPosted 1/31/2013 4:33:09 PM
I adore Blue Dragon. My only beef with it is the framerate drop in battles (happens occasionally.)

Other than that, the game is charming, has a great job system and I personally had a blast playing it. It's a shame some people won't ever give it a chance.
---
So, I was like "Hi!" and he was like "Duuuude!"" and I was like, "EEEK!" so I ran away.
#17tsukia8Posted 1/31/2013 4:35:56 PM
Lost Odyssey is my favorite traditional RPG this gen :)
---
ZoSo! - Ni No Kuni: WotWW is taking over ROdyssey.
#18kamikaze135Posted 1/31/2013 4:37:41 PM
It's one of those games I regret not playing when I had a 360. I'm thinking about getting one again just to beat that game, Tales of Vesperia, and Lost Odyssey.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#19MarblesbunbunPosted 1/31/2013 4:41:34 PM
I loved the game, felt like a mix of Dragon's Quest and Chrono Trigger due to the design teams involved in making it.

Decent story, and loved the job system. However as usual the game had problems, but what game doesn't?

Wasn't there a two in the works?
---
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.
#20FoofyheadPosted 1/31/2013 4:42:32 PM
Sakaguchi had nothing to do with the DS BD games. Unless he started working for D3 or Ignition, Tri-Crescendo, Brownie Brown, or something.
---
Abra-kaflippin-dabra! Here goes!