wont i look stupid as as adult

#31dark trunksPosted 1/31/2013 7:36:47 PM
Leanaunfurled posted...
You don't type like an adult, so don't worry about it.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Although it was more to do with not worrying about people thinking he would look stupid playing the game, then a comment about the typing.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#32Sylus2015Posted 1/31/2013 7:41:48 PM
31 posts later and I'm the first to point out that this is the classic "Post once and run" troll tactic?

I'm disappointed, GameFAQs...
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
For all intents and purposes, just know me as The Mute...
#33coconutarmy1Posted 1/31/2013 7:42:21 PM
I hope so! So much more fun!
---
Currently commanding a platoon of coconuts. Slow work, but very fulfilling.
#34shoe7essPosted 1/31/2013 7:46:48 PM
"Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."
---
You might as well paint yourself yellow, run around like a maniac, and call yourself Banana Man.
PSN/GT: shoe7ess
#35tsukia8Posted 1/31/2013 7:46:52 PM
TC, If you have teens, dont let their friends see you playing the game haha. Heads up. A friend of mine, adult mind you, surprised me and bought this game. Needless to say, I teased him hardcore. He felt bad til I admitted I also had it in my possession. It just has that impression.
---
ZoSo! - Ni No Kuni: WotWW is taking over ROdyssey.
#36RagnawindPosted 1/31/2013 7:46:59 PM
It is designed as a family game, like all Studio Ghibli films. It isn't really that bad for older people to like it.
#37vanguard29Posted 1/31/2013 7:49:16 PM
JuanZolo posted...
You already look stupid. Might as well play the game now.

winner
---
Official Kisame Hoshigaki of the UNS3 board.
Official Hei of the nonexistant DTB board.
#38Paper TigerPosted 1/31/2013 8:02:27 PM
ffxblak12 posted...
to be playing this game?

I mean it has a childish look

Who cares, if they're children's games or have childish look? Most videos games ARE for children and childish.
If you're really worried about looking mature, don't play video games, don't post on a video game internet forum and don't call yourself ffxblak12.
#39SlaynPosted 1/31/2013 8:11:09 PM
When you go to gamestop pretend you are buying it for your kid.

When you play, make sure no one else is in your house.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#40Clutch_KlutzPosted 1/31/2013 8:21:35 PM
Slayn posted...
When you go to gamestop pretend you are buying it for your kid.

When you play, make sure no one else is in your house.

Helps if you say the name wrong on purpose when you ask for it too.

"Do you have No ni Kunani in stock? It's for my childish child."