wont i look stupid as as adult

#81Lord_Ka1nPosted 2/2/2013 6:05:18 PM
If anyone ever tells you something you like if for kids, heres how to win the argument every time guaranteed,

Jerkwad: "pokemon is for kids"
You: "So are boobs"
#82king_maddenPosted 2/2/2013 6:16:46 PM
@dark trunks

lol you keep saying "its not an excuse", but it doesnt matter if it is or isnt, whatever reason people give you is fine, if they dont care they dont care, they dont have to justify it to you or anyone else. just because you dont believe, or you dont think something doesnt change any of this. oh no some random no name person on gamefaqs doesnt believe what i do or why i do it, oh well. my life will go on and so will yours. if you spend just one second of time wondering why people do anything that doesnt concern you, you are wasting too much time.

if its lazy, its lazy, oh well. you will feel better once you stop worrying about it.
#83ajmrowlandPosted 2/2/2013 6:21:25 PM
Lord_Ka1n posted...
If anyone ever tells you something you like if for kids, heres how to win the argument every time guaranteed,

Jerkwad: "pokemon is for kids"
You: "So are boobs"

Win. Boobs were designed primarily for that.
#84dark trunksPosted 2/2/2013 8:27:34 PM
king_madden posted...
@dark trunks

lol you keep saying "its not an excuse", but it doesnt matter if it is or isnt, whatever reason people give you is fine, if they dont care they dont care, they dont have to justify it to you or anyone else. just because you dont believe, or you dont think something doesnt change any of this. oh no some random no name person on gamefaqs doesnt believe what i do or why i do it, oh well. my life will go on and so will yours. if you spend just one second of time wondering why people do anything that doesnt concern you, you are wasting too much time.

if its lazy, its lazy, oh well. you will feel better once you stop worrying about it.

No, it really is no excuse. You can believe what you want, but it doesn't change that any excuse you use for it, is no excuse for it. Essentially, you're just openly admitting you're so arrogant, and so ignorant of the English language, that you can't be bothered take the extra second it would take you to type properly.

You even said it yourself, you do it because you're lazy. The fact is, the English language wasn't created so you could butcher it because you're lazy. Simple as that. And you're part of the problem that's spawning a generation of lazy teenagers who think they're in the right when they spend their lives spelling like a bunch of dumbasses.

And this whole not caring angle. You should care, actually. Because you do it, and then kids see you do it and they think it's perfectly normal and fine to do it. So they do it as well. Only they think it's correct because a large portion of the internet do it. So their teachers must be wrong! Honestly, you actually make me sick. I'm shocked someone can be as arrogant and ignorant as you are, and I'm doubting more and more you have any involvement in anything that require writing ability, because you show a clear lack of it here.

You're despicable, man. And you are part of the problem that is causing our youth to be a bunch of brain dead fools. Congratulations. You're dragging society further down the drain. Give yourself a pat on the back, kick bag and feel proud as you act like a smug bugger.

And I'm already risking moderation because of you, so I'll add one other thing - Welcome to my ignore list. I refuse to interact further with someone who has a bad an example for the worlds youth as you are.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#85king_maddenPosted 2/2/2013 8:44:00 PM
dark trunks posted...
king_madden posted...
@dark trunks

No, it really is no excuse. You can believe what you want, but it doesn't change that any excuse you use for it, is no excuse for it. Essentially, you're just openly admitting you're so arrogant, and so ignorant of the English language, that you can't be bothered take the extra second it would take you to type properly.

You even said it yourself, you do it because you're lazy. The fact is, the English language wasn't created so you could butcher it because you're lazy. Simple as that. And you're part of the problem that's spawning a generation of lazy teenagers who think they're in the right when they spend their lives spelling like a bunch of dumbasses.

And this whole not caring angle. You should care, actually. Because you do it, and then kids see you do it and they think it's perfectly normal and fine to do it. So they do it as well. Only they think it's correct because a large portion of the internet do it. So their teachers must be wrong! Honestly, you actually make me sick. I'm shocked someone can be as arrogant and ignorant as you are, and I'm doubting more and more you have any involvement in anything that require writing ability, because you show a clear lack of it here.

You're despicable, man. And you are part of the problem that is causing our youth to be a bunch of brain dead fools. Congratulations. You're dragging society further down the drain. Give yourself a pat on the back, kick bag and feel proud as you act like a smug bugger.

And I'm already risking moderation because of you, so I'll add one other thing - Welcome to my ignore list. I refuse to interact further with someone who has a bad an example for the worlds youth as you are.

ok and after all of that you said, I say ok. lol im going to keep typing this way, you're going to keep raging, and thats that.

I love the fact that, im a husband, and a father, that supports his family, I have a career, going back to school for sports broadcasting, and I give to charities........

but im despicable because on a message board I dont use correct punctuation. lmao get those priorities in order man, how you type during causal time bears no meaning on what kind of person you are, get over yourself and get a grip.

lol i appreciate your opinion though, im glad there are people out there who care so much for trivial matters.

I will say though you have been entertaining to say this least, and in your haste to argue my errors, I would like to point out the fact that you are making numerous punctuation errors, but of course you knew that, because you care so much.
#86tmac666Posted 2/2/2013 8:59:21 PM
get over it.
---
The Truth Is Out There
#87Thanatos2kPosted 2/2/2013 9:04:48 PM
Guys, the OP hasn't posted again. Let it end.
---
-Thanatos2k-
#88jimmer2005Posted 2/2/2013 9:27:05 PM
I am 29 and there is more to the game then just look the story is very deep.
#89SquareSidePosted 2/2/2013 9:27:53 PM
JuanZolo posted...
You already look stupid. Might as well play the game now.

---
PSN XBL n'' - SquareSide
True 3DS Ambassador. Not a scrub who came in late and saved a buck.
#90gangstachaldo14Posted 2/2/2013 10:22:32 PM
I'm 21 and have 41 hrs put into the game and no signs of stopping either. The game is very deep for mature audiences, I'm really enjoying it.