wont i look stupid as as adult

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. wont i look stupid as as adult
3 years ago#91
Clogged_Artery posted...
I am 31 and bought the game today

Same here, except I bought it the day it came out.
C://dos - C://dos.run - run.dos.run
3 years ago#92
This is something I used to wonder about but really the answer would be no. Let me explain I started playing rpgs when I was like 8 and it was super hard. I lost on the final dungeon to Kraken when I gave up and traded it in. I didn't even really know how to deal with getting petrified and always had trouble understanding it when I was young.

Now that I am 29 I know I will be playing RPG's the rest of my life. I mean I still play Pokemon so I know it's not dumb for an adult to play these things when we can appreciate them more than some unlearned child who knows no sense of the meaning of enjoyment.

I don't think kids have enough brain power to truly understand something as complex as an RPG to truly appreciate all of the dynamics. As a kid I couldn't fully grasp the concept of games and often would completely forget the entire experience. As adults we are a lot more cognizant to handle these things than someone still in their childhood. I think if anything adults can gain more from the experience than children. Plus video games are so part of the social norm men in their 40's are playing them as I am sure I will be still playing well into my 50's.

It just depends because regardless of age you are never too old to be a kid at heart. Just like Peter Pan you never have to grow up in your heart but at the same time its best to be consistent with your desires.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. wont i look stupid as as adult

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived