Anyone else's Amazon DLC code not work?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Anyone else's Amazon DLC code not work?
3 years ago#1
I didn't even realize that I was going to get this, since I bought the game online on release day. I get the email, follow the instructions, and the code is not valid.
Anyone else get this? I'm about to contact Amazon about it, but thought I'd ask here to see if anyone else had this happen.
It's for some Griffon familiar, I think.
---
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
3 years ago#2
Just got the email too today and I tried it out and it didn't work for me either.
---
Curse you aquascum!
3 years ago#3
That's tough to see as a coincidence. Maybe Amazon messed up with the codes or something...
---
To the mattresses.
3 years ago#4
Just had a chat with amazon support. Got the generic the problem will be addressed to the promotion team and that I would have to wait 1-2 days for a response. Hope you had better luck.
---
Curse you aquascum!
3 years ago#5
Amazon's support stuff isn't loading right on my browser, or something. I might have to call them by phone to tell them.
---
To the mattresses.
3 years ago#6
Yeah it's defiantly a problem on their end. The service rep said my code was invalid. So they could've sent out a batch of bad codes.
---
Curse you aquascum!
3 years ago#7
My Griffy and Flutterby codes both worked :)
Happy I didn't encounter this issue.
3 years ago#8
Justice98405 posted...
I didn't even realize that I was going to get this, since I bought the game online on release day. I get the email, follow the instructions, and the code is not valid.
Anyone else get this? I'm about to contact Amazon about it, but thought I'd ask here to see if anyone else had this happen.
It's for some Griffon familiar, I think.

Same here...lets hope they sort it out.
See, all nice like.
---
PSN: DangleofDoom
Pawn: Vahlia
3 years ago#9
So it wasn't just me
---
http://www.freedomainradio.com/
http://www.mises.ca/
3 years ago#10
Mine doesn't work either, says "Invalid or Expired". How the HELL does data expire?
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Anyone else's Amazon DLC code not work?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived