The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Eu PSN?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Delicate_Flame

Delicate_Flame
3 years ago#1
Anyone having any luck with this? I was hoping to grab the game today after work, but all I get is "This content cannot be selected at this time"
(>^^)>

User Info: Ultimate_Broly

Ultimate_Broly
3 years ago#2
Guess you didn't see the thread about 30 mins ago that had this posted in it explaining that.

http://www.bagogames.com/ni-kuni-pre-pre-order-playstation-store-working/

User Info: Betterdayz7

Betterdayz7
3 years ago#3
I actually ordered this game last week when it said it was being available January 25th... Didnt work, so i have sent a mail to Sony saying i want my money back, ill just preorder a physical disc

Never got an email back so i called them and they said i was wrong, the description clearly says 1. of february
-Me- Oh, am i now? I took some pictures.... clearly showing that it was 25. a while back

Customer support said that i had to email the picture, then they could make a case or whatever out of it

So i did and im guessing they will use all their time to stall -.-

"Good" to find out its not only me who's having trouble with them... Hope more people put pressure on Sony now

Delicate_Flame
3 years ago#4
I see. Well, that's a bummer. Time to play the waiting game then ='(
(>^^)>

Delicate_Flame
3 years ago#5
Working now. Time to play the download game ;_;
(>^^)>

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
3 years ago#6
It is working now:

Go to Games > Latest > This Week.
[PSN:wreck_em]
Borderlands 2: Maya-10, Zero-50, Axton-25, Sal-50

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived