To the people who have the strategy guide.

#1TauriLeaderPosted 2/1/2013 1:19:44 PM
I am getting the guide on Monday but I am eager to start the game now. I just want to know is there anything missable in the few few hours of the game?

I don't want to miss something and have to start over after 10 hours.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#2robreyesPosted 2/1/2013 1:21:47 PM
TauriLeader posted...
I am getting the guide on Monday but I am eager to start the game now. I just want to know is there anything missable in the few few hours of the game?

I don't want to miss something and have to start over after 10 hours.

Search within this board. You know this to be true.
---
PSN ID = robreyes
Xbox 360 GT = dirtyreyes
#3KukaiDragonPosted 2/1/2013 1:22:41 PM
*Mild Spoiler*

The closest thing to a missable event is, the Tree in Deep Dark Wood wishes to hear of your adventures. If you return to him after every major story event he'll give you items or have a conversation with you. If you forget to go back you can miss out on a few items. I don't think he gives you anything particularly rare though so it's not a big deal.
#4IlDanaPosted 2/1/2013 1:24:15 PM
It depends on how you define missable.

There is nothing really missable in the first 10 hours that you cannot pretty easily get otherwise later. You might get some high end candy early, for example.

The only truly missable things are far later in the game and even that is only for bestiary completion.
---
FC 1418 9810 9569