Jack the Giant Killer?

• Topic Archived

User Info: Shiek_2002

4 years ago#1
Does this do anything actually special? All I could find on here was someone saying it adds 100 hp and mp to Oliver. That sounds fine and all, but for 8 whole merit cards, I feel like I would be better suited getting the better xp or tame rate or item drop options first.
PSN - Homey_Christ

User Info: ComfortablySad

4 years ago#2
Yep, 100HP and MP. Those apply to the familiar you're using as well. VERY overpowered even if it seems lacking.
Teenage angst has paid off well, now I'm bored and old.

4 years ago#3
Well it costs 8 whole merit cards, so you have to work your butt off to get it and sacrifice all the other ones or get it toward the end, so I don't know how overpowered it would be.

Still, I don't know that it is worth getting first when there is an xp boost there. Guess I have time to figure it out though because I only have 1 card done and the cheapest stuff now costs 4.
PSN - Homey_Christ

User Info: pokemon_45_79_1

4 years ago#4
It is worth it for the long boss battles to come Oliver with a lot of MP means less using items.
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.

User Info: MyzticRedPanda

4 years ago#5
that movie actually looks pretty good
Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all

4 years ago#6
That movie is terrible, but if you must watch it, watch the Rifftrax Live Presents version of it. Rifftrax (the Mystery Science Theater 3000 guys) make everything better.
PSN - Homey_Christ

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived