Argh!!! EU PSN Preorder...

#1LucytenshiPosted 2/1/2013 4:37:04 PM
TO AVOID MY RANT / EXPLANATION SKIP TO **
I pre ordered this on PSN and it was supposed to be available at 00:00 today that's 23 hours ago I was supposed to be able to play this.

So first the file wasn't available for download I called the Support team in the morning and they said it would all be available in a few hours.

I get home from work around 19:00 and it's there BUT it will ONLY let me download the original 6GB if I choose Full game or Full Game part 2 it still downloads the 6GB I had before!!!!!

I called customer support again and the guy said "Oh ye we had to remove the other 16gb because it was buggy so we need to wait for the producers of the game to fix the bugs then it will be available"

**Is this true!?!? has anyone got it to download yet in the EU!?

**I am downloading the Full Game now so I am hoping when I wake up it will have downloaded both the 6gb it is working on atm and the 15 gb after...

I am so stressed and tired of this seriously I will never ever buy from PSN again...
---
If youre committed enough, you can make any story work. I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner, and it worked because I believed it.Saul
#2JOMMY999Posted 2/1/2013 4:44:10 PM
I have finished my download about 8pm , started download at 4pm . i had my 6gb installed few days earlier so i didn't download 6gb again

i went to Ni no kuni page and clicked and purchase it again ( free of charge ) and the 16gb file one started to download that what i did . and now both file will show on my download list

After got the 16gb then installed the file, the it will automatically merged with the old file.

i am now about 1 hr into game .

can you try to clicked and download full version page again ? i believe 2 choices of part 2 and full files? which if you clicked full files then it might download both files for you
#3Lucytenshi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 4:50:17 PM
JOMMY999 posted...
I have finished my download about 8pm , started download at 4pm . i had my 6gb installed few days earlier so i didn't download 6gb again

i went to Ni no kuni page and clicked and purchase it again ( free of charge ) and the 16gb file one started to download that what i did . and now both file will show on my download list

After got the 16gb then installed the file, the it will automatically merged with the old file.

i am now about 1 hr into game .

can you try to clicked and download full version page again ? i believe 2 choices of part 2 and full files? which if you clicked full files then it might download both files for you

I tried download part 2 and it just installed the 6GB again NOTHING HAPPENED :(

So now I am trying to install full game... if this doesn't work they are gonna hate me in the morning >_>

I have no option to download just part 2 it won't work for me idk why
---
If youre committed enough, you can make any story work. I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner, and it worked because I believed it.Saul