Late game Familiar advice needed *Potential Spoilers*

#1OpunaesalaPosted 2/1/2013 9:14:00 PM
I just beat Shadar and entered into the Manna/Zombie apocalypse phase of the game.

Currently I am using the following familiars.

Oliver- Catastroceros, Puss in Boats, Blessy Plessie (though neither Boats or Plessie see much action)

Esther- Griffurnace and Fluorongo (Her third space gets used for leveling random familiars most of the time, Griffy is a beast)

Swaine- Clinketclank DX, Tin-Man, and a Sweetpea sprite. (I just put the Tin-Man in to start leveling to see if he was any good.

Can I get some advice about what familiars I should start grabbing and training to use for the rest of the game and into the post game? I usually like to use familiars that the characters are good with. Characters are around level 70 right now.

Thanks in advance for any help!
#2liquiddeath21Posted 2/1/2013 9:17:30 PM
Dinoceros is all you need.
---
PSN: iyaoyas21
....NISA, SideQuestStudios, Xseed, Atlus...
#3Opunaesala(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 9:19:10 PM
I agree he is amazing, but I'd like to have mostly A listers.
#4liquiddeath21Posted 2/1/2013 9:23:56 PM
I just used dinoceros on oliver, and esther and swains starting familiars. For the rest of the spots I just cycled different familiars through to build up the creature compendium. Never really had trouble with any of the post-game bosses. tokokocold or whatever its called overlevelled me pretty bad, like 20k a battle.
---
PSN: iyaoyas21
....NISA, SideQuestStudios, Xseed, Atlus...
#5SolaxerPosted 2/2/2013 8:51:20 PM
Your team sucks! Get grimray for Esther, aye aye catcher for swaine. Also a bone baron for him too. Sea naid is a good healer for Esther.
#6DaRq_MiNoSPosted 2/2/2013 9:10:12 PM
I got a 2nd dino for Swaine.

Line up was like this:
Oliver - dino, mitey
Esther - grongo (for healing), babana buncher
Swaine - dino, turbandit

Really the rest of it doesn't matter. If you've got 2 dinos you are going to open a can of whoopass.