in your opinion, what are the best familiars (no dinoceros) and why?

#51PaulkotsuPosted 2/2/2013 10:37:42 PM
rawrrog posted...
Captain Whamtastic and Puss in Boats. No explanation needed.

this
---
"Cemith's dick is a tyrant"
#52SilentHawk29Posted 2/2/2013 10:46:51 PM(edited)
Okay dude. Start a new game. Replace Mite ASAP with Bone Head. See how that works out for you. As far as tanks with Upsy Daisy, Paleolith learns it.

Edit: and take it off of easy mode while you're at it.
Edit2: You also seem to forget that tokos exist and make leveling low-level familiars ridiculously easy.
---
PSN - Srikar || WKC2 - Jinto
My car: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8583/86coupe.jpg
#53MyzticRedPandaPosted 2/2/2013 10:47:24 PM
this thread is hilarious
---
Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all
#54ALL_D4Y_YES_SIRPosted 2/2/2013 11:07:03 PM
SilentHawk29 posted...
Okay dude. Start a new game. Replace Mite ASAP with Bone Head. See how that works out for you. As far as tanks with Upsy Daisy, Paleolith learns it.

Edit2: You also seem to forget that tokos exist and make leveling low-level familiars ridiculously easy.

LOL, So now you get sarcastic when you feal stupid...

EDIT 1:
OH SO YOU FOUND OUT THERES NO UPSY DAISY GEM?!?! Yea dummy just stop talking...

EDIT 2:
We were not talking about Paleolith, we were talking about INPHANT WITH UPSY DAISY... Which CANT HAPPEN!!!

EDIT 3:
ILL HAVE YOU KNOW ITS BEATEN ON NORMAL SCRUB!!! BONE BARON WAS MY 2nd MAIN DAMAGE DEALER (Oliver #1) TO THE FINAL BOSS ON PLAYTHROUGH 1... IT WAS EASY AS PIE TO KEEP HIM ALIVE THE MOMENT I RECRUITED HIM AT LEVEL 1!!! LIKE I SAID... ELIXERS, HEALS, AND UPSY DAISY!!!

LIKE I SAID... DAY AND A HALF I BEAT THIS GAME SKIPPING ALL CUTSCENES... DONT TELL ME THIS GAME IS HARD TO PLAY USING BONE BARON!!!

EDIT 4:
ILL STICK ON MY CURRENT SAVE ON PLAYTHROUGH 2!!! No sense doing a whole other playthrough when I beat the game already without game-breaking Dino...

EDIT 5:
Dino is the BEST TANK/DPS/DAMAGE OVERALL
Mendragorer is a BEST TANK/HEALER HYBRID
Paleolith is 2nd BEST TANK/HEALER HYBRID

EDIT 5:
STOP GIVING OUT USELESS ADVICE!!! (And take your game off normal, and go play easy if you havnt beaten it yet!!!)
#55SilentHawk29Posted 2/2/2013 11:20:38 PM
Your posts hurt my head. How are you not banned from the internet?
---
PSN - Srikar || WKC2 - Jinto
My car: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8583/86coupe.jpg
#56ALL_D4Y_YES_SIRPosted 2/2/2013 11:22:38 PM
SilentHawk29 posted...
Your posts hurt my head. How are you not banned from the internet?

listen to your Username... Silence... Hawk... lol
#57ragnorok17Posted 2/3/2013 12:33:19 AM
I've never had a problem with bone head or bone ranger :(
---
He spoke only the truth.
I survived the ApocalyPS3
#58ALL_D4Y_YES_SIRPosted 2/3/2013 12:58:46 AM
ragnorok17 posted...
I've never had a problem with bone head or bone ranger :(

wait till you get him to Boner Baron... He is GODLIKE with a Dragonstooth ring (+7 atk and another star on attack speed...)

Then again, Dino can equip this too (we already know Dino's gamebreakingly good...)

I solod all the characters in S rank soloseum with Boner Baron... *memories :)
#59KnightOMVPosted 2/3/2013 1:44:48 AM
ALL_D4Y_YES_SIR posted...
SilentHawk29 posted...

LOL, So now you get sarcastic when you feal stupid...

EDIT 1:
OH SO YOU FOUND OUT THERES NO UPSY DAISY GEM?!?! Yea dummy just stop talking...

EDIT 2:
We were not talking about Paleolith, we were talking about INPHANT WITH UPSY DAISY... Which CANT HAPPEN!!!

EDIT 3:
ILL HAVE YOU KNOW ITS BEATEN ON NORMAL SCRUB!!! BONE BARON WAS MY 2nd MAIN DAMAGE DEALER (Oliver #1) TO THE FINAL BOSS ON PLAYTHROUGH 1... IT WAS EASY AS PIE TO KEEP HIM ALIVE THE MOMENT I RECRUITED HIM AT LEVEL 1!!! LIKE I SAID... ELIXERS, HEALS, AND UPSY DAISY!!!

LIKE I SAID... DAY AND A HALF I BEAT THIS GAME SKIPPING ALL CUTSCENES... DONT TELL ME THIS GAME IS HARD TO PLAY USING BONE BARON!!!

EDIT 4:
ILL STICK ON MY CURRENT SAVE ON PLAYTHROUGH 2!!! No sense doing a whole other playthrough when I beat the game already without game-breaking Dino...

EDIT 5:
Dino is the BEST TANK/DPS/DAMAGE OVERALL
Mendragorer is a BEST TANK/HEALER HYBRID
Paleolith is 2nd BEST TANK/HEALER HYBRID

EDIT 5:
STOP GIVING OUT USELESS ADVICE!!! (And take your game off normal, and go play easy if you havnt beaten it yet!!!)

I don't...
I just don't even...
There is so much anger in this post, yet so little spellcheck and capslock. My eyes...MY EYES AUGH
#60alejandrolvPosted 2/3/2013 2:35:49 AM
Ice Maiden line is pretty good. It has abover average Matk and Mdef, and pretty decent defense... on top of that it can equip blades (insane matk boost), armor (really good def and/or resistances) and scales (elemental boost, in her case water or dark). She also learns pretty good tricks like dropsicle, ill wind and polar puff (eldritch empress) and loses her fire weakness on 3rd evolution. I started to train her cause of her looks, but she turned out a nuker with really good defenses thanks to her stats and equipment options.

The sparkee line is also good... on paper. The fact that it can only equip claws sucks because they dont boost matk, altho it does resist wind and water and learns decent tricks. Its pretty average imo.