Anyone who's played Rainbow Moon.

#1XxXKiIIerXBunniesXxXPosted 2/2/2013 10:18:44 AM
I'm not even halfway through the game but just wondering to those that have played both, which worldmap do you think is larger? I know Rainbow Moon had a lot of stuff to do, including the dungeons
---
You should read your Bible, sirs. You'll find all types of weird stuff in there. Like, did you know Jesus was a Jew? -Jay
#2SkrallRampagerPosted 2/2/2013 10:19:49 AM
Rainbow moon seemed larger.

but man.... that game was so boring..... just a huge grindfest......
#3Hyperion_DarkPosted 2/2/2013 12:06:32 PM
Ni No kuni has more stuff to do. Rainbow Moon was a HORRIBLE game.
---
PSN: Jorge_JavierX
()zzzzzzzzzz[]XX::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::> <::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::XX[]zzzzzzzzzz()
#4Daryon43Posted 2/2/2013 7:01:18 PM
Hyperion_Dark posted..

What he said with knobs on.
#5MyzticRedPandaPosted 2/2/2013 7:40:25 PM
I had high hopes for rainbow moon...then I turned it on

followed by quickly turning it off
---
Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all
#6Z0rkTheDorkPosted 2/2/2013 7:42:40 PM
Rainbow moon ruled, I actually got the platinum for it
#7mikeyc42087Posted 2/2/2013 7:52:21 PM
Rainbow Moon was fun, but it tired me out pretty quickly. I think I got like 20 hours into it and haven't been tempted to play it since.

If you think NNK is a "grindfest" what do you consider Rainbow Moon? RM wore me down because the constant random battles took 5 minutes to complete rather than in NNK where they usually take under 20 seconds.
#8IMRavnosPosted 2/2/2013 8:35:32 PM
Rainbow Moon is the ONLY PSN game that made me angry I wasted money on it.

I honestly cannot find any redeeming quality other then that it was challenging for the first 10-15 hours.

I thought it would AT LEAST be as good as the Suikoden Strategy RPG, but HELL NO.

As to which world map is better. . . . why? How can that possibly be a useful bit of knowledge?
#9godslayer61Posted 2/2/2013 8:37:02 PM
Hyperion_Dark posted...

are u kidding rainbow moon was better in everyway
---
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-077730466718
#10XxXKiIIerXBunniesXxX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:15:01 AM
IMRavnos posted...
As to which world map is better. . . . why? How can that possibly be a useful bit of knowledge?

I asked because I know how large Rainbow Moon's map is(I don't know how large NNK map is or to what game I've played it's comparable), so if NNK is larger then that's a good thing. Also I didn't ask if it was better, I asked if NNK was as large, hoping it was larger or close to it, which means that's great!
---
You should read your Bible, sirs. You'll find all types of weird stuff in there. Like, did you know Jesus was a Jew? -Jay