Anyone who's played Rainbow Moon.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Anyone who's played Rainbow Moon.
I'm not even halfway through the game but just wondering to those that have played both, which worldmap do you think is larger? I know Rainbow Moon had a lot of stuff to do, including the dungeons
---
You should read your Bible, sirs. You'll find all types of weird stuff in there. Like, did you know Jesus was a Jew? -Jay
2 years ago#2
Rainbow moon seemed larger.

but man.... that game was so boring..... just a huge grindfest......
2 years ago#3
Ni No kuni has more stuff to do. Rainbow Moon was a HORRIBLE game.
---
PSN: Jorge_JavierX
()zzzzzzzzzz[]XX::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::> <::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::XX[]zzzzzzzzzz()
2 years ago#4
Hyperion_Dark posted..

What he said with knobs on.
2 years ago#5
I had high hopes for rainbow moon...then I turned it on

followed by quickly turning it off
---
Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all
2 years ago#6
Rainbow moon ruled, I actually got the platinum for it
2 years ago#7
Rainbow Moon was fun, but it tired me out pretty quickly. I think I got like 20 hours into it and haven't been tempted to play it since.

If you think NNK is a "grindfest" what do you consider Rainbow Moon? RM wore me down because the constant random battles took 5 minutes to complete rather than in NNK where they usually take under 20 seconds.
2 years ago#8
Rainbow Moon is the ONLY PSN game that made me angry I wasted money on it.

I honestly cannot find any redeeming quality other then that it was challenging for the first 10-15 hours.

I thought it would AT LEAST be as good as the Suikoden Strategy RPG, but HELL NO.

As to which world map is better. . . . why? How can that possibly be a useful bit of knowledge?
2 years ago#9
Hyperion_Dark posted...

are u kidding rainbow moon was better in everyway
---
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-077730466718
2 years ago#10
IMRavnos posted...
As to which world map is better. . . . why? How can that possibly be a useful bit of knowledge?

I asked because I know how large Rainbow Moon's map is(I don't know how large NNK map is or to what game I've played it's comparable), so if NNK is larger then that's a good thing. Also I didn't ask if it was better, I asked if NNK was as large, hoping it was larger or close to it, which means that's great!
---
You should read your Bible, sirs. You'll find all types of weird stuff in there. Like, did you know Jesus was a Jew? -Jay
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Anyone who's played Rainbow Moon.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived