My Dad is just about to finish up Xenoblade Chronicles, and he is looking for another game to play. I've been hearing a lot of good things about this game, so I'm thinking about suggesting it to him; but I have a few questions first.
1. Does this game have a lot of side content?
2. Does this game have a lot to do in terms of powering yourself up?
3. How long is the main story? and 4. How long would it take to complete everything in the game?
#2LeanaunfurledPosted 2/2/2013 10:44:22 AM
1. A crapload. 2. Yes. 3. 40-60 hours. --- Not removing this sig until Bravely Default:Flying Fairy is localized. http://i.imgur.com/atFfl36.png
#3CrmsnFatalis96(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:44:58 AM
Cool, sounds like he could really like the game then.
#4avalanche99xPosted 2/2/2013 10:45:50 AM
4. Around 80-100 hours. The post-game content is terrific. --- Blown your cover, ICU- http://z7.invisionfree.com/ICUclan/index.php?act=idx PSN: avalanche99x2
#5QuackycoasterPosted 2/2/2013 11:15:57 AM
There are something like 180 side quests, which vary from bounty hunts, crafting, solving broken hearts, fetching items and killing X amount of Y unit.
#6Madmartigan108Posted 2/2/2013 12:24:48 PM
It's also worth noting that you'll probably solve a good many of the side quests instantaneously the moment you "find out" about them, because you'll already have the item and/or "thing" that the person needs, so you can just grab your reward and go.