What's a good jrpg that's not in no kuni.

#121Thanatos2kPosted 2/2/2013 9:12:10 PM
-BrokenSpiral- posted...
Small fix: Path of Radiance was released on GC and Radiant Dawn was released on Wii. You have PoR listed as Wii.

Whoops, you're right. Fire Emblem Something Radiant Something-or-other.
---
-Thanatos2k-
#122hyperknees91Posted 2/2/2013 9:16:53 PM
Putting Ys Seven and Oath below BBS? That's some crazyness but oh well, BBS is good fun too.

Twewy be lacking on your list.
---
JUS FC 2019-5866-6015
Brawl FC 3823-8182-8990
#123liltaggPosted 2/2/2013 9:16:54 PM
iirc half minute hero is on xbl too, pretty sure I played that demo. no clue about psn because I'm terrible at keeping up with what's on psn
---
http://i.minus.com/i6KFWnapcCjuP.gif
#124Thanatos2kPosted 2/2/2013 9:20:08 PM(edited)
hyperknees91 posted...
Putting Ys Seven and Oath below BBS? That's some crazyness but oh well, BBS is good fun too.

Twewy be lacking on your list.

Damn you're right, someone is borrowing it so that's why it's not in my stack. I also forgot SRTOGS:EF!

iirc half minute hero is on xbl too

The 360 version sucks.
---
-Thanatos2k-
#125DragoonGriffithPosted 2/2/2013 9:20:25 PM
I can't see BBS being better than Vesperia, or even Graces to be honest.
At least not in gameplay.
---
Waiting for: NNK, Tales of Xillia 2
#126Zio_DynePosted 2/2/2013 9:21:11 PM
If you disagree, you're wrong, because I spent a lot of time making a really long list so I'm obviously right.

Lol.
I wanna disagree, but the logic; it's too strong! :o
#127hyperknees91Posted 2/2/2013 9:24:48 PM
DragoonGriffith posted...

Simple, BBS doesn't have dumb AI's to take care of.

Ok there's more to it then that but that is a strong reason why both games are worse.
---
JUS FC 2019-5866-6015
Brawl FC 3823-8182-8990
#128DragoonGriffithPosted 2/2/2013 9:27:07 PM
hyperknees91 posted...

Ok there's more to it then that but that is a strong reason why both games are worse.

I didn't have a problem with the AI in the PS3 version of Vesperia ever (apparently it fixed especially Estelle's AI), and Graces AI is pretty solid.

Other than that, content and character interaction is superior amongst other things in those two compared to BBS.
---
Waiting for: NNK, Tales of Xillia 2
#129Thanatos2kPosted 2/2/2013 9:30:27 PM(edited)
I didn't have a problem with the AI in the PS3 version of Vesperia ever

The one that was never released?

Other than that, content and character interaction is superior amongst other things in those two compared to BBS.

But the main story of BBS was actually good for once. (DDD ruined that, but you know....)

Main stories of both Graces and Vesperia (and every Tales game ever) are absolute meh.
---
-Thanatos2k-
#130hyperknees91Posted 2/2/2013 9:32:52 PM
hyperknees91 posted...

I didn't have a problem with the AI in the PS3 version of Vesperia ever (apparently it fixed especially Estelle's AI), and Graces AI is pretty solid.

Vesperia AI is manageable because you can stun-lock the enemy, so even if the AI can't survive you can get them out of harms way. The game is a broken mess of a battle system otherwise (hello Yuri and Rita).

Graces outside of Malik and Sophie, you're party members can't dodge worth a crap. Not that you need them because you can just play Cheria and faceroll the whole game.

BBS is kinda broken too though (Ventus and Aqua's dodge) but it's more fun to grind and meld spells in that game then anything in Vesperia and Graces.

Personally though they all lose to Ys Seven and Oath if you ask me.
---
JUS FC 2019-5866-6015
Brawl FC 3823-8182-8990