What's a good jrpg that's not in no kuni.

#151Thanatos2kPosted 2/2/2013 10:16:25 PM
And Paper Mario 2
---
-Thanatos2k-
#152monstrePosted 2/2/2013 10:19:42 PM
Legendia main story wasn't that great (wasn't bad just not great), but character were very good and so the epilogue character quest can blow 95% of JRPG story out of the water.

Baiten kaitos is...interesting in a lot of way... The battle system is fun at first, but pretty quickly battle become too random and then sometime battle take forever. It has the most epic plot twist ever (a real one, that's not telegraphed 10 hour before it happens yet still make sense and does have some amount of foreshadowing). But the VA is the worse I have ever heard.

I'd say best tale of would be phantasia on Snes, but that's teh first one I played so I'm probably bious. Abyss had a freaking awesome story, vesperia had the best MC of the game. gampeplay wise it's a tose up between vesperia and the GC one. Didn't play grace cause I keep reading the story and character were bad.
---
Are you an evil genius or a good idiot?
#153Thanatos2kPosted 2/2/2013 10:21:57 PM
But the VA is the worse I have ever heard.

Play Arc Rise Fantasia.

I'd say best tale of would be phantasia on Snes

The best Tales is Eternia.
---
-Thanatos2k-
#154DragoonGriffithPosted 2/2/2013 10:23:13 PM
Thanatos2k posted...

The best Tales is Eternia.

Uhh
Now you dropped a bomb.
---
Waiting for: NNK, Tales of Xillia 2
#155Thanatos2kPosted 2/2/2013 10:24:46 PM
And I'm right. After all, I made the list.

Eternia also has the best graphics.

Remember, I'm not considering any Tales games that weren't released here.
---
-Thanatos2k-
#156Zio_DynePosted 2/2/2013 10:26:19 PM
Can't help but think of Legendia as a low budget aquatic Symphonia with less compelling characters.
Aside from the battle-system, I didn't find it to be completely terrible, but it's fairly low on my list of Tales games.
#157DragoonGriffithPosted 2/2/2013 10:27:01 PM
Thanatos2k posted...

Remember, I'm not considering any Tales games that weren't released here.

I **** on that rule lol. (and even then, you wouldn't even have to play Rebirth to see it has better 2D graphics than Eternia).

But nah, Eternia beats Destiny PSX, Phantasia, Legendia and maybe Abyss, but other than that...
---
#158monstrePosted 2/2/2013 10:27:15 PM
Oh not considering tale of phantasia. Then I'd say... abyss for me, the amount of character customization with the solid story and character. Vesparia would have been it if they would have spend a bit more time developing the annoying female main character, so unoriginal.
---
Are you an evil genius or a good idiot?
#159Thanatos2kPosted 2/2/2013 10:29:37 PM
I **** on that rule lol.

No, I **** on Bamco.
---
-Thanatos2k-
#160DragoonGriffithPosted 2/2/2013 10:32:04 PM
Thanatos2k posted...
I **** on that rule lol.

No, I **** on Bamco.

I guess that's one way to look at it (one which I understand and support for the most part).
---