Any worthwhile items to steal?

#1excelexcelPosted 2/2/2013 5:39:58 PM
So I'm about 30 hours in and used Swaine's mugshot ability 2 or 3 times on some regular enemies when I first got him, which gave me a message that they didn't have any stealable items. I pretty much forgot about the ability until just now when I stole a sword from a particular boss. The undead pirate captain

Have I been missing out on a lot of good boss stealables? Is there anything in particular to watch out for from here on?
#2BladenytePosted 2/2/2013 5:55:34 PM
bosses are almost always worth stealing from, normaly a decent piece of equipment or something else that makes it worth doing.
bounties never have loot though

random mobs? for the most part, not really.. but that is the source of some items, so later on it will be worth stealing from them when you need the stuff. hopefuly by then there will be 'what can you steal from who' faq to make it easier
---
PSN ID: Riftweaver81
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2
#3naarosPosted 2/2/2013 6:00:30 PM
Since getting Swaine, I have stolen from every single random encounter and boss. I pretty much switch to him as soon as battles start and steal from every enemy, lol.
#40ConcreteAcorn0Posted 2/2/2013 6:10:28 PM
The Saquishes around Yule drop a Dragonstooth Ring. +7 attack and increases attack speed by one. It's also an ingredient, though I haven't looked into what for yet.