Is there a specific order to do the 3...*spoilers*

#1GameGuy777Posted 2/3/2013 9:35:33 PM
magic stones in?

I didn't see it recommending me where to go, so I just went to Yule to open up the missing heart pieces I need for some errands.

Are there level differences, meaning are certain ones more difficult than others?

---
http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae71/FenriSensei/Tags/Gameguy777.png
#2liquiddeath21Posted 2/3/2013 9:37:03 PM
I did the grotto first, and the other two were really easy afterwords.
---
PSN: iyaoyas21
....NISA, SideQuestStudios, Xseed, Atlus...
#3xdividebyzeroxPosted 2/3/2013 9:37:07 PM
No, feel free to do them in any order you like.
---
Currently playing: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
#4j-pdx38Posted 2/3/2013 9:37:16 PM
Well according to the Prima guide it says to do Temple of Tears, Phantom Ship, and then Yule's series of quests. I didn't personally notice a significant difference in difficulty though; however, I was extremely over-leveled from beating the crap our of those Tokos.
---
Sometimes I worry that people take things too seriously... isn't it supposed to be a game?
#5MalevolencyPosted 2/3/2013 9:37:25 PM
GameGuy777 posted...
magic stones in?

I didn't see it recommending me where to go, so I just went to Yule to open up the missing heart pieces I need for some errands.

Are there level differences, meaning are certain ones more difficult than others?

Not really...Well, I suppose I was a little over-leveled, so none were really all that difficult. The guardians are all quite easy, but the quickest one to get is definitely the one near Autumnia, you need to use your ship to do that one, it's a ghost ship sailing around, you just need to catch up to it and there's no running of dungeons or anything, just a few cutscenes and a boss fight and you have it. I did that one last ironically without even knowing it would be short, was kinda nice.
#6ElyonPosted 2/3/2013 9:42:18 PM(edited)
From an average level perspective, as a dungeon, the Temple was much easier than the Grotto. I did the Grotto first, and everything else was just too easy because of it.

If I were to play through it again, I'd go Temple -> Ship -> Yule. However, I'd probably run over to Yule and do its quests some time in-between.
---
Cyril ~ I'm glad you know your place.
#7SolaxerPosted 2/3/2013 9:48:31 PM
Vault of tears is lowest level creatures and easy boss. Yule has a long hard grotto and crap. Boat is simple. Just two easy boss fights.
#8GameGuy777(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 9:49:15 PM
Since people are saying Yule was the hardest, what level were you when you did it?

---
http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae71/FenriSensei/Tags/Gameguy777.png
#9j-pdx38Posted 2/3/2013 9:55:48 PM
Around 50-52.
---
Sometimes I worry that people take things too seriously... isn't it supposed to be a game?
#10xdividebyzeroxPosted 2/3/2013 9:57:05 PM
GameGuy777 posted...
Since people are saying Yule was the hardest, what level were you when you did it?

I was Level 48, but I've seen people do it at a lower level.
---
Currently playing: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch