New Game+??

• Topic Archived

User Info: Jiryn

Jiryn
4 years ago#1
Is there a New Game+ Feature?
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.

User Info: Bladenyte

Bladenyte
4 years ago#2
nope
PSN ID: Riftweaver81
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2

Jiryn
4 years ago#3
Bladenyte posted...
nope

That's a feature that really needs to be brought back honestly.
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.

User Info: Trainer_Red

Trainer_Red
4 years ago#4
Yes. You have to defeat Phil to activate new game plus. Hes level 99 and he instant kills everything so you always need to evade. Good luck.

Bladenyte
4 years ago#5
not every rpg needs newgame+. yea its a neat feature, but it isnt needed in every single one
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
4 years ago#6
NG+ would be pointless in this game, seeing how there's no Hard Mode or higher. I don't want to replay the story with my OP familiars.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062

User Info: legaiaflame2

legaiaflame2
4 years ago#7
No, NG+ would be great because I don't feel like spending another 50 hours with this crap battle system.

Bladenyte
4 years ago#8
legaiaflame2 posted...
No, NG+ would be great because I don't feel like spending another 50 hours with this crap battle system.

wait.. what? why would newgame+ be good if you then go on to say that you dont want to play this battle system anymore? that makes no sense at all

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
4 years ago#9
legaiaflame2 posted...

......I don't know what to say to this at all. Oh wait;

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/001/582/picard-facepalm.jpg?1240934151
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062

Jiryn
4 years ago#10
OoSubaruoO posted...
NG+ would be pointless in this game, seeing how there's no Hard Mode or higher. I don't want to replay the story with my OP familiars.

See, I don't want it for a Hard Mode.
To me New Game+ just means normal mode, but with everything you've built up/accomplished already like Chrono Trigger and the ilk.

So basically you can just enjoy the game without the grinding.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived