I hate Clinketyclanks >:(

#1SpiralPrimePosted 2/4/2013 12:53:44 AM
4 hours and I haven't been able to catch one. but every other enemy in the area is spitting out hearts in almost every battle.

so frustrating!!
#2NogahamPosted 2/5/2013 2:41:21 AM
Yeah me too. And they seem to be quite rare to begin with. And of course you need him for the errand, too.
#3PigeonParkPosted 2/5/2013 2:55:03 AM
I have 3.. got them all quick. I guess its just random. Even got the clickity clank LX as well...not that I know what the LX version does....lol

I however cannot catch a Sasquatch for the life of me, same goes w the damn sun guys... lol
---
Sent From Your Stolen Android
#4_Lycanthroat_Posted 2/5/2013 6:49:57 AM
Yeah, he was a pain for me as well. I'm finding it impossible to catch a Toko though - as soon as I saw a little Totoro-looking familiar, I knew I was duty bound to catch one.
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road. Neither human, nor devil... all bends to my will"
#5TiaelPosted 2/5/2013 6:55:31 AM
Nothing will top LMS for me from DQV, 1/256 chance.

But I caught a Clinketyclank relatively quickly last night, as well as a Toko (10 kills, saving and resetting).
Granted, I'm one who's catching everything I come across, and have had some take a while, but nothing more than a few hours.
---
Playing: Ni no Kuni - Captain Whamtastic http://i.imgur.com/IVH6BX0.jpg
Dragon Quest>Ys>SMT>Tales>Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all five. Da Bears!
#6PhadinPosted 2/5/2013 6:57:55 AM
I'm running into the same problem with the flowers around Yule in the next version of that quest. It's odd, I can't seem to get anything to tame in the world around Yule, but I think I tamed everything in the Glittering Grotto without effort.
#7DarcKagePosted 2/5/2013 7:04:19 AM
Phadin posted...
I'm running into the same problem with the flowers around Yule in the next version of that quest. It's odd, I can't seem to get anything to tame in the world around Yule, but I think I tamed everything in the Glittering Grotto without effort.

I couldnt tame a Lotus Bubbud either, though I was able to catch the Ice Queen and Sasquatch.

Got so tired of it that I took my Spongy Bubbud that I caught earlier and leveled/evolved it into a Lotus Bubbud.
---
Currently playing: Valkyria Chronicles, League of Legends, Dota 2, Dark Souls
Waiting for: Ni no Kuni, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Fire Emblem Awakening
#8PhadinPosted 2/6/2013 9:30:30 AM
I'd evolve for it myself, as I know it's a tier 3... but I don't have any of the lower tier familiars of this line either.
#9shoe7essPosted 2/6/2013 10:03:38 AM
_Lycanthroat_ posted...
Yeah, he was a pain for me as well. I'm finding it impossible to catch a Toko though - as soon as I saw a little Totoro-looking familiar, I knew I was duty bound to catch one.

Lol, right there with you man. I have the worst luck even getting them to appear on the world map, let alone catching one.
---
You might as well paint yourself yellow, run around like a maniac, and call yourself Banana Man.
PSN/GT: shoe7ess