I hate Clinketyclanks >:(

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SpiralPrime

SpiralPrime
3 years ago#1
4 hours and I haven't been able to catch one. but every other enemy in the area is spitting out hearts in almost every battle.

so frustrating!!

User Info: Nogaham

Nogaham
3 years ago#2
Yeah me too. And they seem to be quite rare to begin with. And of course you need him for the errand, too.

User Info: PigeonPark

PigeonPark
3 years ago#3
I have 3.. got them all quick. I guess its just random. Even got the clickity clank LX as well...not that I know what the LX version does....lol

I however cannot catch a Sasquatch for the life of me, same goes w the damn sun guys... lol
Sent From Your Stolen Android

User Info: _Lycanthroat_

_Lycanthroat_
3 years ago#4
Yeah, he was a pain for me as well. I'm finding it impossible to catch a Toko though - as soon as I saw a little Totoro-looking familiar, I knew I was duty bound to catch one.
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road. Neither human, nor devil... all bends to my will"

User Info: Tiael

Tiael
3 years ago#5
Nothing will top LMS for me from DQV, 1/256 chance.

But I caught a Clinketyclank relatively quickly last night, as well as a Toko (10 kills, saving and resetting).
Granted, I'm one who's catching everything I come across, and have had some take a while, but nothing more than a few hours.
Playing: Ni no Kuni - Captain Whamtastic http://i.imgur.com/IVH6BX0.jpg
Dragon Quest>Ys>SMT>Tales>Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all five. Da Bears!

User Info: Phadin

Phadin
3 years ago#6
I'm running into the same problem with the flowers around Yule in the next version of that quest. It's odd, I can't seem to get anything to tame in the world around Yule, but I think I tamed everything in the Glittering Grotto without effort.

User Info: DarcKage

DarcKage
3 years ago#7
Phadin posted...
I'm running into the same problem with the flowers around Yule in the next version of that quest. It's odd, I can't seem to get anything to tame in the world around Yule, but I think I tamed everything in the Glittering Grotto without effort.

I couldnt tame a Lotus Bubbud either, though I was able to catch the Ice Queen and Sasquatch.

Got so tired of it that I took my Spongy Bubbud that I caught earlier and leveled/evolved it into a Lotus Bubbud.
Currently playing: Valkyria Chronicles, League of Legends, Dota 2, Dark Souls
Waiting for: Ni no Kuni, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Fire Emblem Awakening

User Info: Phadin

Phadin
3 years ago#8
I'd evolve for it myself, as I know it's a tier 3... but I don't have any of the lower tier familiars of this line either.

User Info: shoe7ess

shoe7ess
3 years ago#9
_Lycanthroat_ posted...
Yeah, he was a pain for me as well. I'm finding it impossible to catch a Toko though - as soon as I saw a little Totoro-looking familiar, I knew I was duty bound to catch one.

Lol, right there with you man. I have the worst luck even getting them to appear on the world map, let alone catching one.
You might as well paint yourself yellow, run around like a maniac, and call yourself Banana Man.
PSN/GT: shoe7ess

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived