Does anybody NOT like this game?

#31Thanatos2kPosted 2/4/2013 1:55:20 PM
Grinding is taking days to level up.

No. Grinding is taking any amount of time away from normal plot progression in order to do something (usually fighting) repeatedly for the express purpose of leveling up, getting money/materials/whatever.

Fighting 10 enemies for a sidequest is not grinding.
Leaving town and fighting enemies to afford items in the shop is grinding.
Killing all the enemies in a story dungeon on your way to the end of it is not grinding.
Teleporting to some part of the map and walking around looking for rare enemies that give lots of exp is grinding.
---
-Thanatos2k-
#32CrazyBilkesPosted 2/4/2013 2:01:49 PM
At the moment, I'd say I barely like this game. I'll be able to give a more accurate answer after I finish it. I'm still giving it a chance to win me over.
#33ShieftainPosted 2/4/2013 2:02:37 PM
I don't like this game.
I love it.
---
Now I'm motivated!
#34alt_realityPosted 2/4/2013 3:17:16 PM
Thanatos2k posted...
Grinding is taking days to level up.

No. Grinding is taking any amount of time away from normal plot progression in order to do something (usually fighting) repeatedly for the express purpose of leveling up, getting money/materials/whatever.

Fighting 10 enemies for a sidequest is not grinding.
Leaving town and fighting enemies to afford items in the shop is grinding.
Killing all the enemies in a story dungeon on your way to the end of it is not grinding.
Teleporting to some part of the map and walking around looking for rare enemies that give lots of exp is grinding.

Bahahaha I beat you by two seconds.
---
"We running out of time!" Sigurd, Typogears
#35LeanaunfurledPosted 2/4/2013 3:32:03 PM
There are many who don't, which sucks. Though it's annoying when they don't like it because of the trollolol excuse of 'it's a kiddy game.'

I love it, personally.
---
Not removing this sig until Bravely Default:Flying Fairy is localized.
http://i.imgur.com/atFfl36.png