Familiarologist trophy

#11liquiddeath21Posted 2/5/2013 8:26:26 PM
Once you get towards maxed out in levels you can just take out the guardian of the worlds pretty easily over and over again for 25k experience a shot. Seems to work better for me than hunting tokokocolds.
---
PSN: iyaoyas21
....NISA, SideQuestStudios, Xseed, Atlus...
#12KikuichimonjiPosted 2/5/2013 8:36:15 PM
liquiddeath21 posted...
Once you get towards maxed out in levels you can just take out the guardian of the worlds pretty easily over and over again for 25k experience a shot. Seems to work better for me than hunting tokokocolds.

I have not fought this boss yet. I was trying to save him for the very last, when I have nearly completed everything else (including most other irritating trophies). I was planning to grind out this trophy by only having one attacker (Lv28 Catastroceros) and 8 leeching familiers for leveling up. Is Guardian of the Worlds doable with only the Catastroceros with human characters alternating (for when Catastroceros runs out of stamina), while carrying a bunch of low level familiars to drag everyone down?
---
There's no point telling stupid people that they're stupid. They're too stupid to know that they're stupid. Wasted effort.
#13liquiddeath21Posted 2/5/2013 8:44:34 PM
Kikuichimonji posted...
liquiddeath21 posted...

I have not fought this boss yet. I was trying to save him for the very last, when I have nearly completed everything else (including most other irritating trophies). I was planning to grind out this trophy by only having one attacker (Lv28 Catastroceros) and 8 leeching familiers for leveling up. Is Guardian of the Worlds doable with only the Catastroceros with human characters alternating (for when Catastroceros runs out of stamina), while carrying a bunch of low level familiars to drag everyone down?

Yeah its definitely doable, it would just be a pretty long battle and you would probably go through quite a few healing items. His attacks are easily dodged.
---
PSN: iyaoyas21
....NISA, SideQuestStudios, Xseed, Atlus...
#14Dbarr74Posted 2/9/2013 8:07:14 AM
Quick question for this trophy.

Do Gold versions of familiars count as different familiars than their regular ones or no?
---
PSN= Dbarr74 XBox live= Dbarr74
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M2q9F289WU