Free Charizard this tuesday 12th :)

#1AerosoldierPosted 2/4/2013 8:17:55 PM
http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/46099/get-familiar-with-some-free-ni-no-kuni-dlc
---
Oh hypocrisy! A World full of n00bs indeed!
#2tsukia8Posted 2/4/2013 8:21:32 PM
This isn't Pokemon. Free Draggle familiar DLC.
#3rezzahPosted 2/4/2013 8:24:45 PM
Tag
---
PSN:Crawling_Chaos
I own a Vita too.
#4LeanaunfurledPosted 2/4/2013 8:27:55 PM
Posted multiple times before, and old news, and this isn't Pokemon. It doesn't even look like Charizard in the least.
---
Not removing this sig until Bravely Default:Flying Fairy is localized.
http://i.imgur.com/atFfl36.png
#5westontickleePosted 2/4/2013 8:30:18 PM
Ni no kuni is such a ripoff of pokemon. First they rip off Jynx with some ugly b**** and now Charizard. If they make some ugly ass rip off of the Pokemon Queen, Jigglypuff, I'm gonna beat someone up
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#6_Ultimate_Sora_Posted 2/4/2013 8:33:45 PM
westonticklee posted...
Ni no kuni is such a ripoff of pokemon. First they rip off Jynx with some ugly b**** and now Charizard. If they make some ugly ass rip off of the Pokemon Queen, Jigglypuff, I'm gonna beat someone up

Calm down dude.
---
3DS FC: 3566-2649-5921
BW FC: 3052-7834-7144 | BW2 FC: 4599-7286-8201
#7westontickleePosted 2/4/2013 8:38:49 PM
_Ultimate_Sora_ posted...
westonticklee posted...

Calm down dude.

No. This is just too much. How dare they rip off some of the greatest pokemon ever! Jynx, Charizard, Tepig, Jigglypuff is inevitable! I swear, I will beat someone up if they rip off Jigglypuff, the greatest pokemon ever! They're lucky I haven't beat someone up now!
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#8lanifPosted 2/4/2013 8:45:57 PM
mew and mewtwo need to be dlc but them the third evo will be:
mewthree and mewfour hahaha!!!
---
Thalia, Guardian of Thraben sometimes she hits me first!!!!
#9tsukia8Posted 2/4/2013 8:50:52 PM
westonticklee posted...
_Ultimate_Sora_ posted...
westonticklee posted...

Calm down dude.

No. This is just too much. How dare they rip off some of the greatest pokemon ever! Jynx, Charizard, Tepig, Jigglypuff is inevitable! I swear, I will beat someone up if they rip off Jigglypuff, the greatest pokemon ever! They're lucky I haven't beat someone up now!

Dude, watch out what you type behind a keyboard. I recommend to think twice before pressing enter nowadays.
#10the5elementPosted 2/4/2013 8:52:46 PM
"this" tues is tommorrow, you mean next tues
---
I'll tell you what i do like: A killer, a dyed-in-the-wool killer, cold-blooded, clean, methodical and thorough - Zorg