Warning: this topic contains a spoiler (?)

#31fiellixiangPosted 2/5/2013 4:34:14 AM
Why do you make poll if you are just going to ignore it when it disagrees with you?
#32HiroshidaPosted 2/5/2013 4:39:26 AM
fiellixiang posted...
Why do you make poll if you are just going to ignore it when it disagrees with you?

because he wants people to agree that he's right and others are wrong. He developed tunnel vision. He only want to hear you say that Meteorites is right. We were wrong. Having a potential 4th party member SHOULD be common sense for those ignorant new players.

Basically.
#33LeanaunfurledPosted 2/5/2013 4:41:09 AM
I got one of my replies modded before just because I answered someone's question, in which I said that Shadar is the last boss, when it was already quite clear from the trailers and in-game conversations as well.

He isn't, though. >_> So it was probably considered a spoiler because people/mods thought you meant he came back again, which would be a spoiler.
---
Not removing this sig until Bravely Default:Flying Fairy is localized.
http://i.imgur.com/atFfl36.png
#34HiroshidaPosted 2/5/2013 4:50:59 AM
Leanaunfurled posted...
I got one of my replies modded before just because I answered someone's question, in which I said that Shadar is the last boss, when it was already quite clear from the trailers and in-game conversations as well.

He isn't, though. >_> So it was probably considered a spoiler because people/mods thought you meant he came back again, which would be a spoiler.

More in the sense that he's end-game material..because they sure aren't going "Al-Khemi made me broken-hearted" everytime you appear in a new town. Personally if you ask me, Ni no Kuni reminded me of Tales of Graces F because Shadar seems like the last boss e.g ToG's Lamdah...then you get the Future Arc aka really-last-battle against White Witch/Fairy Queen

but oh well.

If this guy is so frustrated and angry about being modded for his topic or whatsoever, maybe he might want to take it to the Mod and argue with them..."but having a fourth party member is obvious! Why are you saying that it's a spoiler?" instead of getting his knickers in a twist again just because we forumer folks...don't agree with him (yet again)
#35MoooglemanPosted 2/5/2013 6:10:01 AM
Meteorites posted...
Terradrius posted...

Technically, he is. But spoilers are only relevant as people care about them. The generally accepted definition of what constitutes a spoiler considers that the later in a work it happens, the more of a spoiler it is. The less expected it is, the more of a spoiler it is. The less it's hinted at as the work progresses, the more of a spoiler it is.

What's the point of arguing with me if that's your definition of spoiler? Anything can be a spoiler as long as people care? And I take it you haven't read any of my blackened text. I'm not sure how far you are in the story.

there you go! anything CAN be a spoiler. some people consider what spells you get spoilers. some people consider towns you will go to a spoiler. a party member though? that is going to a be a spoiler to pretty much any one who doesn't like spoilers even a little. i'd have been pissed if that was spoiled for me.
#36ChronuxPosted 2/5/2013 6:19:30 AM
People need to get a grip.... it is SO DAMN obvious he will join you.. that it isn't funny. If you honestly thought otherwise.. I question how your brain works while playing.

The fact people whine about this being a spoiler are stupid.

A real spoiler would be the 7th party member joining in Xenoblade and she shall be nameless.
#37HiroshidaPosted 2/5/2013 6:21:13 AM
Chronux posted...
People need to get a grip.... it is SO DAMN obvious he will join you.. that it isn't funny. If you honestly thought otherwise.. I question how your brain works while playing.

The fact people whine about this being a spoiler are stupid.

In before Meteorites come back, quote this guy for every word he said because he got someone who agreed with him. "See, see! 4th party member joining is soooo NOT a spoiler".
#38MoooglemanPosted 2/5/2013 6:40:00 AM
It's all subjective, which is why you post spoiler warning to be safe. Some people think EVERYTHING is a spoiler. I know a guy and if you tell him the name of the town he is 5 minutes from hell strangle you. Even when he heard the name already he's that paranoid. i say "dude they just told you you were going there" he says "oh okay thought it was further was going to kill you"

some people are nuts. some are reasonable. bottom line you get modded it's a spoiler to gfaqs. game over unless you have the power.

some people will consider getting a 4th party member a spoiler. Just that 4th party member. when you can tell by your reserves you'll get another. i don't think that would be modded saying party member 4.

The most ridiculous of all though is topics like these. Get over it you were modded. I have been modded in the past too for not thinking some thing was a spoiler cuz the game was out a while well oh well. This game is still new. Spoilers are subjective this whole i'm right your trolling me rawr is pathetic the poll says your wrong and more importantly the mods say your wrnog get over it move on enjoy the game. Don't let it ruin your experience with the game these boards or the people here. who cares? your human you made a mistake man up admit it stop acting like a child. Or don't admit it no one really cares just move on
#39LeanaunfurledPosted 2/5/2013 6:42:13 AM
when you can tell by your reserves you'll get another. i don't think that would be modded saying party member 4.

Not really. :/ There's still room for one more set but that doesn't happen, either. Not to mention it can just as easily be just reserve slots, not a party member.
---
Not removing this sig until Bravely Default:Flying Fairy is localized.
http://i.imgur.com/atFfl36.png
#40Thanatos2kPosted 2/5/2013 10:23:35 AM
People need to get a grip.... it is SO DAMN obvious he will join you..

Explain.

Oh wait you never will, will you.
---
-Thanatos2k-