Warning: this topic contains a spoiler (?)

#61PFireflyPosted 2/7/2013 2:49:49 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#62MidgardDragon99Posted 2/7/2013 2:56:10 AM
There, majority rules. Now hush up, quit whining because you got marked, and GTFO.
---
3DS FC: 4639-9048-2382, Wii FC: 4558-6862-5396-5206, PSN: MidgardDragon
DD Pawn: http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/pawn_detail/?pf=PS3&gid=MidgardDragon
#63ZEOPOWER6Posted 2/7/2013 2:57:31 AM
It's a spoiler just like how the alternate modes of transportation are a spoiler to most people.
#64Meteorites(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:07:26 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#65PFireflyPosted 2/7/2013 4:37:01 AM
I cannot believe that you are unable to understand what I posted about the sixth sense, or misconstrue what I said so badly unless it was deliberate. Aside from my sixth sense example, there's still the matter of what I posted about Marcassin joining not even being obvious to me when I already knew he was joining. Why skip over that point?

I thought that you might see yourself as the "only sane person," but now I see that you're really are just trolling.
---
Alice returns in 2011, I'll be ready... http://www.ea.com/alice
Inception ending spoiler: http://twitpic.com/26k9ub
#66FoofyheadPosted 2/7/2013 5:15:16 AM
I ride dragons all the time, but that doesn't mean I'm playable in this game.
---
Is this...a declaration of independence?
#67Meteorites(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:09:39 AM
PFirefly posted...
I cannot believe that you are unable to understand what I posted about the sixth sense, or misconstrue what I said so badly unless it was deliberate. Aside from my sixth sense example, there's still the matter of what I posted about Marcassin joining not even being obvious to me when I already knew he was joining. Why skip over that point?

I thought that you might see yourself as the "only sane person," but now I see that you're really are just trolling.

Yes, insult me for no reason. Now I see that you're clearly trolling me. I've been arguing about Marcassin the entire topic. Why don't you look at those posts?
#68TiaelPosted 2/7/2013 7:10:50 AM
Foofyhead posted...
I ride dragons all the time, but that doesn't mean I'm playable in this game.

****, golden shiny wires of hope and crap.
---
Playing: Ni no Kuni - Captain Whamtastic http://i.imgur.com/IVH6BX0.jpg
Dragon Quest>Ys>SMT>Tales>Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all five. Da Bears!
#69Cecil255Posted 2/7/2013 7:21:16 AM
Meteorites posted...
In point form, my definition of a spoiler is that it must satisfy the following conditions:

Your definition of a spoiler has no significance, and that's why this discussion can't go anywhere because different parties are using the word "spoiler" with different meanings.

What does it mean if I say my definition of an automobile includes trains? Nothing. Popular authority, i.e. a respected dictionary, will tell you an automobile is a road vehicle, which wouldn't include a train.

You're asking us to adhere to your definition of a spoiler which, sorry, isn't the accepted definition of a spoiler. What you really mean to say is that you're OK with some spoilers (that's what they are, by definition), but that is in violation with GameFAQs' board ground rules.
#70Meteorites(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:29:41 AM
Cecil255 posted...
Meteorites posted...
In point form, my definition of a spoiler is that it must satisfy the following conditions:

Your definition of a spoiler has no significance, and that's why this discussion can't go anywhere because different parties are using the word "spoiler" with different meanings.

What does it mean if I say my definition of an automobile includes trains? Nothing. Popular authority, i.e. a respected dictionary, will tell you an automobile is a road vehicle, which wouldn't include a train.

You're asking us to adhere to your definition of a spoiler which, sorry, isn't the accepted definition of a spoiler. What you really mean to say is that you're OK with some spoilers (that's what they are, by definition), but that is in violation with GameFAQs' board ground rules.

I posted my definition because someone asked me to. There are no violations in GameFAQs. The mods just delete whatever they want depending on how their mood is. I've been reporting violations on spoiling Marcassin all week, and they've ignored all of them.