Warning: this topic contains a spoiler (?)

#71HiroshidaPosted 2/7/2013 8:59:45 AM(edited)
Everyone have different definitions of what is a spoiler and what's not.
Not everyone will be going into the game expecting a 4th party member, especially since he only join you towards end-game.

Not only that, your poll only goes to show that most of the community consider Marcassin joining as a spoiler.

There are quite a few members of the forum who said to your face (in your old topics) that they got spoiled by you, yet you choose to ignore them. (e.g They did not know there's a 4th member until they saw your title)

My suggestion: If I'm you, and if I have been given a warning by a mod or whatsoever, I'll just take it like a man instead of going through a meltdown and pushing all those "but Marcassin joining isn't a spoiler!" topics.

To some members of the board, you are starting to look a little annoying if you haven't realize that yet.

Maybe it might do you some good to take some time off the boards and relax a little bit by doing other stuff.
#72Thanatos2kPosted 2/7/2013 9:18:02 AM
I posted my definition because someone asked me to.

Are you really this oblivious. The key is right here - YOUR definition of a spoiler is not THE definition.

Until you get this through your iron-plated skull you will never understand.
---
-Thanatos2k-
#73Cecil255Posted 2/7/2013 9:29:04 AM(edited)
Meteorites posted...
I posted my definition because someone asked me to.

I didn't ask why you posted your definition. The point is that your definition of a spoiler is not the actual definition of a spoiler.

You tried to argue with your compiled evidence that it is "obvious" that he becomes a party member. If that were true, why is it that the vast majority of people who play do not expect that he becomes a party member? A definite disconnect there. Your evidence is fleeting and incidental, whereas on the other hand we can look at something like:

crimson-falcon posted...
note that they didnt included him in the manual unlike esther and swaine

I like what Hiroshida said, man up and earn yourself some respect by showing the capacity to admit when you're wrong instead of being willfully ignorant and stubborn.
#74quakernautic2Posted 2/7/2013 11:24:10 AM
let it go...
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/QUAKeR---.png
#75Meteorites(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:53:38 PM
No, the mods just modded me for mentioning Marcassin's name without the fact that he joins the party. Even if I'm the only one on this board who gets modded to the ground for "violations", I will not stop.
#76kkeevvPosted 2/7/2013 4:57:58 PM
Meteorites posted...
No, the mods just modded me for mentioning Marcassin's name without the fact that he joins the party. Even if I'm the only one on this board who gets modded to the ground for "violations", I will not stop.

And yet you were adamant about your stance on my topic, where I did exactly that. I'm seeing some hypocrisy here.
---
Check out my quote.
#77Meteorites(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 5:02:27 PM
kkeevv posted...
Meteorites posted...

And yet you were adamant about your stance on my topic, where I did exactly that. I'm seeing some hypocrisy here.

I don't remember your exact post, but I remember it was hard to decipher due to bad grammar. Regardless, you lumped characters with equipment and familiars.
#78kkeevvPosted 2/7/2013 5:06:02 PM
Meteorites posted...
kkeevv posted...
Meteorites posted...

I don't remember your exact post, but I remember it was hard to decipher due to bad grammar. Regardless, you lumped characters with equipment and familiars.

No. It wasn't gramatically deficient. Not in the least, tbh. I'd say it'd be around an 8/10 for english anywhere off the internet. However, that's not an issue that you don't remember it because I posted it and the moderation history with it. Search the word "favorite" and you'll see.
---
Check out my quote.
#79Meteorites(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 5:15:54 PM
All right, I admit I marked your post out of anger before reading it fully. There, are you happy? Doesn't change the fact that I wasn't the one who modded you.
#80kkeevvPosted 2/7/2013 5:23:38 PM
Meteorites posted...
All right, I admit I marked your post out of anger before reading it fully. There, are you happy? Doesn't change the fact that I wasn't the one who modded you.

Actually, it's entirely possible that you were. Apparently they don't take into account the amount of times a topic has been marked, so it could have just been you. Then after that it was just bad luck of hitting mods that were tired of dealing with spoilers on Marcassin.
---
Check out my quote.