Ni No Kuni top seller in UK.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Ni No Kuni top seller in UK.

User Info: Yuji Kaido

Yuji Kaido
3 years ago#11
Snadados posted...
Last week's leader, Ni no Kuni, dropped to sixth following a 63 percent dip in sales.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/02/11/dead-space-3-rockets-to-top-spot-in-this-weeks-uk-charts/#continued

It's still in the top 10 tho. And considering most people who wanted the game have already played it, that's pretty good.
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
You can't cook, you won't get naked...what are you even good for ?! - Yosuke

User Info: KOTRwhoops

KOTRwhoops
3 years ago#12
Maurith posted...
Ha, it's in huge demand on this little island. Some shops that didn't stock it were getting confused with all the enquiries. Sold out in a lot of places, because they didn't expect so much interest I guess. Had to order mine from Amazon, but even they were waiting to receive new stock.

Exactly it's becoming fairly difficult to get hold of already. I think this game will have a second wind as well in a few months when I new print run goes on and the people that weren't sure will buy.

Good news that this game is doing well.
PLAYING - Minecraft (360), DmC (PC), ZombiU (WU), Ni No Kuni (PS3)
MOST WANTED - FFvsXIII, GTAV, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Ni No Kuni top seller in UK.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived